Guys: Which hair color do you find the most attractive?

Which hair color do you like the best...

Brunette

Blonde

Redhead

Black

or

Abnormal Coloring?

1|0
1|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I've found girls with every hair color attractive, even radical colors like cun7n1nja's bright orange or blue hair. But red is definitely my favorite, followed by jet black; those will get my attention the fastest.

My last Girlfriend was blond, though, and the one before that was brown, so hair color is definitely not a huge priority for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Silky, curly brunette.

1|0
    0|0
  • It don't matter. I mean, if she has a little fuzz on her noggin its fine, but it don't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like darker hair, but black rarely works well with the skin tones I like. So I would have to say brunette.

0|0
    0|0
  • dark brown, black or (dye)white ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • What hair color looks good on you completely depends on your features, skin tone, etc. But if all of those were ideal for the hair type, this would be my list:

1: redhead

2: brunette

3: blonde

4: black

Abnormal coloring is very particular. It can look good or horrible. If it is pulled off correctly I think it can easily be number one on my list. I think it can look pretty hot. think: Ledamonsterbunny

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette Black and Maroon red hair ( not ginger)

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde,or Brunette.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long and straight black hair. I used to have a friend with a very hot pink dye and that looked surprisingly sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • red hair like this link

0|0
    0|0
  • I love brunettes,

0|0
    0|0
  • if I had to pick, I would pick blond but any color works for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes are the hottest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde would be number one for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1