Girls, what draws your attention most to a guy?

The question says it all, I'm going to try and keep this open to all sorts of things about a guy e.g his character, his personality, looks etc

Most Helpful Girl

• The very first thing is his face. More specifically, the symmetry of the face, the eyes and the nose. Lips, ears and other features are measured differently depending on the guy.

Then I notice his body. I prefer a nice athletic and toned body with nice legs.

Once he approaches me (or I approach him), I notice his voice. A perfect voice would not be too high-itched.

After all of that, I go to the personality. Upon first meeting a guy, I base my judgement on whether or not to try to date him off of the first impression (funny, boring, mean, etc). I tend to go for the funny guy who seems sincere and kind. I am not at all into "bad boy" types.

But if I had two guys who were nearly the same or somehow equal (personality) in my mind, I would break the "tie" based on looks (especially face--not so much body).

What Girls Said 11

• well the very first thing is the swag (; or hahah the way they "own" the room. their confidence, essentially. then the physical stuff follows like; smile, eyes, height, body type, style, ect. then the personality stuff after. is he laughing, having a good time, or being an a**hole. I hope this answers your question!

• First thing is his smile, then his eyes. You can tell a lot by someones eyes. Some people you can just tell they have a warm heart :) The next thing would be their voice and how they talk . Then it's just if I get the vibe that he is a genuinely nice person or not!

• What ways would you tell if someone is a genuinely nice person?

• It's like a vibe! Also how they interact with others. Like how they treat someone whos helping them (example being nice to a cashier) or holding a door open. Just how they interact with others :)

• obviously the first thing you'll see about someone is how they look, so that's what draws everyone in. but engaging in conversation and finding a general chemistry is what moves things forward.

• In all... A guy with a great immune system. Which means he'd have a full head of hair, bright eyes, healthy looking physically and etc.. The pigment of the eyes and hair or skin all depends on different girls tastes. So if you're healthy you are hot.

I hope this helped!

• About his personality.. There's a lot of things girls desire in a man. Starting out as a good friend is pretty much the cornerstone to a good relationship. That way she learns things she likes about you and you learn the same way. Being nice like offering compliments such as "i like your hair" and etc.. or even offering to do things that melt her heart.

• The way he walks and holds himself in public. Something about his walk and demeanor is attractive.

• In what sense are you attracted to the way he walks? Is it to do wih his character or something else?

• a guy walking confidently like he owns the room is sexy, as opposed to someone stumbling around or slouching etc.

• It depends on the guy. The first thing I noticed about my boyfriend was his shoes. They were REALLY REALLY nice tan suede oxfords. Then I noticed that he was 6'5" and gorgeous.

• Definitely his sense of humor

• Confidence

Personality

He has to be outgoing

• i like confident guys who are confident but don't act like jerks

really tall guys.. around 6'

sweet, kind, caring, funny

somewhat mature... doesn't sleep around or any of that

friendly, easy to talk to

• his face...first thing I look at if I'm attracted to him...

his height... can't be shorter than me

his personality...most importantly in the initial stages, the fact that he's a good hearted person who is nice to me and kind.

• The looks will draw you in but the personality will hold you there.

What Guys Said 0