Do any other guys think that it looks ugly when women wear those below-the knee basketball shorts?

It just looks like something a dude would wear and makes them look kind of butch

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, I think it looks lesbian I think the shorter cheerleading shorts are better

What Girls Said 11

• I LOOOOVE wearing basketball shorts! Their comfy! I don't really wear them out in public, unless I'm going to the pool. What I hate is when girls OR guys wear them below their butt. That bugs me when either sex does that. But, I'm married to a Soldier so I'm used to seeing well fitting clothes.

• Me too!! To everything but being married to a soldier, haha.

• Lol I saw you coment on 2-3 other things on this site this past week and every time you always refer to how you are married to a soldier... we get it !

• well, of course you think that! you want to see as much leg as possible. they are comfy and many athletic girls wear them and love them. I wear them mostly for practice, where I work my ass off and don't really try to look hot. with sports, you need to concentrate on the sport, not how the people around you think you look! but, I suppose a lot of that has to do with your level of self-confidence. I just don't care. I'll get sweaty and go home and shower anyway, so what's the point? gotta have the body to wear certain things, though. but with being tall and athletic, I'm fine! :D

• I have seen some women that wear them and I think they look cute in them and others that look butch, but I think it's the women themselves not so much the shorts. I wear them a lot when I'm working out or lounging around the house, but the only time I wear them in public is when I need to run into town to get something last minute.

• I always wear b-ball shorts, I wear them really low with a tight tank top that shows a just a little bit of my stomach, I have really short hair for a female && I sometimes wear a camo hat, but my boy friend says that he likes that look...

• I think they're comfy, but I don't wear them out to to school or dinner or anything.

• I think that they are very comfy and when worn right they can be okay

• Ah sad, I love them.

• they're good to work out in and are comfy

• i would only ever wear them if I had nothing to wear.

• I wear them and a wife beater when I work out. But sometimes I use to wear my boyfriends to sleep. He though it was cute ;)

• I workout in them. I love them. I think they look bad if someone does not have nice legs.

What Guys Said 7

• Actually, quite the opposite for me haha. I find it kind of attractive. But I am really into the sporty kind of girls.

P.S.- They have to have nice legs though. =p

• I love sports lol! tall and athletic XD I'm luvin it!

• Aww, because someone doesn't agree with my "opinion" they give me a thumbs down =/

haha, sports all the way. Well no more basketball for me though. Dislocated my knee playing, hasn't been right since.

• YAY!! I am glad someone likes them! I think they're cute!

• Such attire is clearly unnacceptable! My response, and I suggest that all enlightened men follow suit, is to tackle any woman committing this offense and bring her to submission by means of a colossal wedgie. Once thus subdued, secure her hands with duct tape, affix said below-the-knee basketball shorts to her vacuous head, and leave her off in front of the nearest Piggly Wiggly supermarket for public scorn and ridicule. This is sure to act as a daunting signal to any aspiring, weak-minded trendsetters. Dress codes are meaningless without suitable enforceement!

Seriously, I don't even think they look quite right on guys. They get a kinda disproportionate thing happenin'. Why go there?

• Ugh I hate how girls look in those. Unless a girl is actually playing basketball I think they can make even the hottest girl less attractive.

• I agree, it reminds me of Peppermint Patty from the tv show Charlie Brown, she sometimes even has the shorts on. I always want to hear how the girl says "sir", lol.

• yeah they make a girl look like a tomboy.

• I agree

• Yeah, I know what your talking about, I've seen it, and I don't like it.