Girls in sportswear?

Guys what do you think of girls who wear sportswear almost everyday? Like, yoga pants and a plain t or sweatshirt is a good example. All brand names such as under armour and Nike. She is otherwise girlie with long hair and a good body. Is this a turnoff?

Most Helpful Guy

• yoga pants are gods gift to mankind

What Guys Said 9

• Sportswear is usually pretty sexy if the girl can pull it off so your body must be tone and fit to wear it everyday but it is nice to just wear normal clothes to show that you doesn't exercise like everyday and sometimes just likes to hang out so basically mix it up.

P.S women that are like buff are kinda a turnoff since it just doesn't look right.

=D

• Yoga pants annoy the f*** out of me.

But then, I'm a cantankerous a**hole, so there you go.

• Everyday... it will probably get boring. Every once in a while... HOT.

• Super hot, makes me wana go to the gym even more lol.

• she is normal. I don't mind with that.

• No. Some women just make all clothes look good by wearing them. I met one woman at a club reception asking about how the hat looks on her. I told her that her wearing the hat makes the hat look good.

• i like it. I'm just not a fan of yoga pants

• No, as long as the girl is attractive to me it does not matter what she wears.

• If she had a good body then its good

I would just advise don't wear it when we're going on a nice date then I would expect the girlie girl to come out :)

What Girls Said 0