Do you like/want/have tattoos?

do you want/have any? what are they? when did you get them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love tattoos. Have tattoos. Plan to get many more.

- Chest/Collar Bone: 5 Diamonds

Each to represent my close family members as it's kinda our family symbol that we've been assosciated with for about six generations.

Got them in January, took half an hour.

- Forearm/Elbow Crease: A pink bow with stars (drawn by myself)

because I've been obsessed with characters with pink bows since I was 6 months old, my first outfit when I was born had pinks bows on it, I wore a pink bow in my hair to prom, my grandmother wore a pink bow when she was married. It's something that's just been very significant in my life so far.

Got that in January at the same time, took 4 hours.

Both of the above were done by a childhood friend of mine who I've grown up with and is now a trained tattoo artist.

- Ribs: Favourite album artwork/logo by my all time favorite band of 7 years.

Inked on one month after my 18th birthday, took 4 hours.

Total spent so far: £450

I plan to have quite a few more, down my leg next but not just for the sake of it but purely because it's things that make me who I am and things that I am proud of to be involved with throughout my life. I would never get a name tattoo, I always think through my tattoos and I suspect I'll be getting some more pretty soon!

What Guys Said 4

• I've only got one tattoo. I have a cross on my right bicep.

My rule, that has kept me from getting any more, is that once I have a tattoo and a location picked out I have to wait for two years. If I still want the same tattoo in the same place with no modifications, the I go ahead and get it. If not then I figure out what I want to change and then wait another two years.

At first it was a three year waiting period I imposed on myself, but after the first one I decided to drop it down to two years. Three years is just ridiculous.

• sounds like a good way to be sure you really want it

• no and no

• No..I don't like them...will never get one and I don't like them on females..o.O

• nope I don't like or want to have any

What Girls Said 13

• I don't mind them on other people but I'll never be able to get one as I don't like the idea of having something tattooed on my body permanently. Tattoo's can really alter and change your overall appearance. It can give a very rough look and that's not really my style or how I want to look. And I also think that in 20 years time when you're in a different phase of your life the tattoos won't suit with your style necessarily anymore as people do change as they get older. But I like looking at tattoo designs and browsing through tattoos people have on the internet. There's some beautiful stuff .

• I don't have any, but I'd like to be a tattoo artist on the side in the future (not as my main job). I'd probably have to get at least one if I want to be taken seriously as a tattoo artist, but I'll worry about that if I ever decide to go get an apprenticeship.

• I like, want and have tattoos.

I have a back/shoulder piece with a HC Andersen quote, my sisters names and a music score. I also have a graphic piece on my hip/stomach.

I am definitely going to get one on my torso (on the side where my bra strap sits, underneath my underarm). I am super into ancient Greek history and there are several quotes I'm interested in getting. I'd also like to get a tattoo on my thigh. I'd love a thigh sleeve, but realistically I wouldn't get one. Just something spanning my outer thigh.

• I like tattoos.

I want one...but I'm afraid of the detriments it gives to life.

i do want an ankle tattoo..and a foot one..not sure what it would be about. I wish I could get spine tattoo...but the pain scares me.

• I like tastefully done tattoos. And, I don't have one yet, but I'm planning on getting a small one either on my hip or ankle. Not completely sure what yet, but it'll be something meaningful :)

• ya I'm thinking about getting one eventually.. not sure though.. I'm thinking either shooting star on my back shoulder or a stardust trial in between my shoulder blades..

• I'm actually planning on getting one soon. I've wanted it for about three years now.

• I would really like a quote tatto on the back of my neck but I'm to scared to get one done lol!

• I like and want tattoos.

• i want one on my upper left shoulder and another one right above my pelvis . I don't think I can handle the pain or my parents' reactions...i think people would be very surprised to know that I would like one.

• I used to really want lots of them but now I still want one but only a really tiny one that can be hidden easily.

• I actually love tattoos. I don't have any at the moment, though I'm only 16, but I'm definitely thinking about getting a few when I get older.

• love em! getting my first next month :)