What body type do you guys prefer in women?

Athletic? Skinny/bonny? Average? Curvy? Extra baggage?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply put guys like a healthy woman. As for Athletic, Slim, Average, Curvy, A few extra pounds, etc. That is entirely up to the guy. Some guys like really slim girls. Some guys like BBWs. The media will give you one answer that supposedly all guys want. You should take that and throw it out the window because it's as worthless as fool's gold. No guy likes the same thing in a woman, and this includes her body type. The only thing you can generally get a consensus on is that a man wants a woman that is healthy.

What Guys Said 6

• For me I like curvy. Medium sized breasts, nice thick legs, and a nice thick ass to slap! I don't like fat, but maybe how to put it, thick. But rhinos need not apply!

• Every guy is different, just like every girl is different. That's why we all come in so many shapes and sizes. Some guys prefer bigger girls, some want a little bony thing. I like the athletic type, in the mid range. I try to stay in shape, but not everyone will like what I do either.

• As long as they aren't carrying more than a few extra pounds it doesn't really matter. I'm most attracted to skinny, athletic women who take care of themselves. If a girl isn't overweight it tells me she cares about her body and health and takes care of herself. If a girl can't take care of herself, that tells me it may affect our relationship.

• Each guy is different from the next, I personally like girls with nice curves, especially the hips. It doesn't really matter to me what type a girl is as long as she's got some nice curves.

• As for me.i Love curvy.or extra baggage, as long as she takes care of herself and is mindful of health issues.but for me.hips.butt.and boobs as well as cute faces, sexy hair and lips and a hot voice do it for me everytime.=)

• Since you said "you guys" and not "guys," I'll assume that you want our personal preferences.

I like a girl who's healthy, not just healthy-looking. Athletic, trim, in shape, curvy or thin. A toned body goes a long way, regardless of height or bone structure.

What Girls Said 0