Does anybody else HATE getting their hair cut?

I hate the entire thing. I hate having to sit and talk to someone who I don't want to talk to for a half hour. To me it's just awkward and I'd rather be anywhere else but in that chair.

i know but my hair is getting too long for summer. need to go!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol.. I always feel so awkward going to get my hair cut. I usually intentionally keep it to something that won't take a lot of time. Even if it's a hairdresser that I've frequented a lot in the past. I'm a really bad conversationalist and it makes me really uncomfortable.

• same! ugh it's the worst. so I rarely go haha

What Guys Said 3

• Nope I just shave it myself pretty much lol

• I do not hate getting my haircut because I give myself crew cuts. L.O.L.

• i don't hate it but I don't like it either

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like the mindless chatter of hairdressers and therefore, since I was about 13, I've cut my own hair.

• I used to feel the same way, but now I have a super fantastic stylist so I don't mind paying her a visit.

• Then don't get a haircut :) , my aunt is a hairdresser so she cuts my hair, highlights, etc. She barely talks to me, except she screams at me if I don't sit right.

• I don't get my hair "cut" but getting it done can take up to around 4 hours. I can't wait to get out of there lol. I hate sitting.

• Hell yes! Especially since I want my hair to grow and my mom always makes me cut it! it's like she never gives me any choices or haves me make my own decision. Its always up to her :3

• i love haircuts but I don't have to go to barbers because my aunties a hairdesser

• Yes I do hate getting my haircut. The person usually puts in so much effort talking that they screw up by cutting my bangs unevenly.

• That's how I feel about dentists. I cut my own hair so it's all good.