Guys do you like girls wear dresses or jeans?

i just like wear jeans, I look good in them

but my ex boyfriend liked me to wear skirts and dresses over jeans.

He told me "u can't just always wear jeans, we should buy you some nice dresses".

but I can't wear dresses and skirts, I think I look better in jeans.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tight jeans or those leather type pants, I love both of those on girls. I am the kind of guy that likes a women's legs and ass and both those types of pants show their legs and ass off well. Whenever a women walks past wearing either of those two things I get distracted and have to check her legs and ass out and if I like what I see I find myself having a second look. To be totally honest with you I then find myself getting so so horny and a little hard (I would get real hard if I didn't control it lol). He might have said that because he knew other guys would be checking your ass out in tight jeans and he wanted to stop guys doing that since you two were in a relationship. Trust me wear tight jeans if you look good in them. Ill let you know a little secret guys simply love it when you girls wear tight jeans and trust me by wearing them you will be getting us guys turned on for sure.

What Guys Said 7

• surprise him with an indian saree... Any girl looks beautiful in it... If you have a fully mature figure, tthen do try out saree... consider it... you'd thank me a lot later... :D

• Either is fine. It really depends on the setting though.

• Dresses because they are more feminine.

• im a big fan of skinny jeans and tight fitted jeans girls always look better in those and its hard to say no to them!

• Short skirts or jeans

• Tight jeans. Maybe cuz I'm a butt guy and tight jeans show off a nice butt

• I prefer girls to wear dresses or skirts.

What Girls Said 0