How do guys feel about girls with tatts?

I have 6 butterflies on my right thigh , and I was wondering if when a guy is dating a girl and she has tatts does he see her as not taken seriously or what ? My cousin said depending on where its at he sees it as she could be a little promiscuous or w.e ... What's your opinion? (I love my tatt and will always regardless of what others think )but I'm just curious to know.:-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a few tats my self so it would be hypocritical for me to not like a girl who has them. Since tattoos are becoming much more common its beginning to be a lot harder to judge a person based on the fact that they have them, however there are just part of fashion, so like any accessory it can still tell a lot about a girl depending on where it is, what it is, and how big it is.

I don't mind a girl with a few tats (3-4 tops). I also much rather prefer they are smaller and in classier places, like the upper arm, upper back, wrist, thigh,etc. But if you have a lower back tat, a tat on your boobs, your neck, or your vag, I don't care how big it is, its going to look trashy to me. I don't like girls who look like suicide girls or cat von D. That's too many.

Basically I feel the same about tats as I do piercings. If reasonably and done with style and class, then its fine. If overdone, then yes.

What Guys Said 5

• Even outside of a relationship, for things like tattoos and piercings, they look really stupid if they do not fit the personality and character of the wearer, kind of like a "me-too" goth (or punk) girl that wears goth or punk or whatever, to fit in and conform to the other goth girls in her circle, as opposed to it meaning anything. There's something weak and cynical and shallow and lemming-like about that, and "me-too" tats are kind of the same.

A tramp stamp or anything on boobs, or just a ton of cookie-cutter clipart ink, just about assures a short term relationship if any - if you treat your body casually and without future consideration, why should anyone else treat it differently?

• I don't like tattoos honestly

• Extremely ugly

• Honestly, I find tattoos unattractive no matter what or where they are.

• I don't see them as promiscuous. I see them as ugly and a turn off.

• OK What are you really asking? Seeing as you don't like our answers?

• I didn't say I didn't like your answers I'm not the one giving them thumbs down

• someone is just hating on pretty much every answer here, there's just no pleasing some people!

What Girls Said 3

• It's your body, you do what you want to it. I have tattoos and piercings, they are part of who I am and if a guy can't accept that then he's not worth dating. To me, tattoos are more exciting on a partner if anything.

• Some guys find them attractive, and some don't... both for different reasons. This is like any other thing... like piercings. Some people like them, some don't.

I personally think that with either tattoos or piercings, if they are placed nicely, are of good quality, and aren't too flashy, then a few of them are fine.

• As long as you love your tatts then I don't see why any guys thoughts, comments, or opinions would even matter to you.