Favorite Cologne/Perfume?

What is your favorite Cologne or Perfume? I'll go first and say I haven't really owned that many but I do like two that I own which are Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme which is a little light and sweeter and Bleu De Chanel cologne which is a little stronger scent.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme the clear bottle. Its really good. And I like Armani Code. Those are the ones I own.

What Girls Said 9

• My favourites men's cologne smell is One Million by Paco Rabanne, such a nice tone to it.

My favorite perfume for myself is either J'adore by Dior, very feminine, light and sweet or Black XS, also by Paco Rabanne which is quite strong and sexy, to me anyway!

• for cologne, I LOVE Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio, Chanel Allure & Davidoff Cool Water.

now as for favorite perfumes...i srsly have too many because I collect them and I have 36 in my collection (and they're my favorite that's why I bought them in the first place)! if I had to pick a few, it'd be Ralph Lauren Blue (this one makes my guy friends want to hug me or sit next to me just so they could smell me haha), Issey Miyaki L'eau D'Issey, Davidoff Cool Water Wave, and Ralph Lauren Ralph.

basically I like fresh/clean/watery scents, and all of them are this type, except for Chanel Allure, which is a little strong and musky.

• oh I've been wanting to get Issey Miyaki L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme for awhile is it nice? Acqua Di Gio has been beaten to death by everyone and no longer smells great sry. It did at one point but now it's just like 40% of people wearing cologne throw that on.

• yeah that's sad, everyone in your country/state/city/whatevs probably, but not mine. still smells great here where I live (singapore) because all the guys here wear a lot of CK and Hugo Boss. I've honestly never taken a whiff of Issey Miyaki L'eau D'Issey for men because it's always out of stock when I go perfume shopping

• Lacoste Touch of Pink for me, but Channel's Allure on my man :)

• ok so why do you have to go anonymous for this answer? Just wondering lol.

• Bleu DE Chanel > Allure by the way too.

• True, m'bad, no excuses ;)

• i actually wear a men's cologne from hollister and it's actually called "Hollister". it drives the guys crazy and they all LOVE it when I wear it...i actually have people come up to me, sniff me, and say "damn you smell good" lol :P

• either "katie" from aerie, or "brown sugar & fig" from bath and body works :)

• Hypnotic poison (Dior) & for men Jean Paul Gaultier "Le M├óle"

• Wow you're fancy. I have Daisy by Marc Jacobs, it's yummy.

• Armani Code is my all time fav. !

• again I like Armani colognes but I never feel creative when I wear them. I feel like I'm trying to be everyone else lol.

• For cologne I loooove Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue

For perfume I like that girl version of light blue, pretty much anything for bath and body, &Vera Wang Princess

What Guys Said 3

• Colognes generally fall into three groups: citrus, green, and spicy. Citrus, which includes scents like lemon and tangerine, is good for men who want a fresh-from-the-shower aroma; Armani Acqua di Gio and Ralph Lauren Polo Blue are classic examples. The way you dress, and even your skin tone, can affect which fragrances work for you. If your uniform includes jeans and old-school sneakers, for instance, you’re probably better off wearing something citrusy. If the man looks easy going and sporty, a spicy fragrance wouldn’t be my first choice. And if your closet is filled with Dior Homme and Jil Sander, you’ll probably like clean, green fragrances.

When it comes to fragrance and other matters of grooming, I like consistency, so I stick to two or three. It is all about personality. However, a man should have different colognes for different occasions.

I personally favor Salvatore Ferragamo (original), Acqua Di Gio and Acqua Di Parma.

Remember colognes smell different on different people because the skin is different.

• Carolina Herrera have some very suave scents. Try Chick and Herrera Aqua

• I wear nice jeans and nice v-neck shirts a lot with shoes. I also tend to have medium to more dry skin.

• Ralgh Lauren Romance Silver

Women love that sh*t.

• L'Homme is a very nice one.

I like Silver Mountain Water by Creed the most.

Rive Gauche, Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, New Haarlem, and One Million are runner ups.