What's your favorite perfume and how would you describe it?

Question says it all. Could be your fav perfume on yourself, a friend, boyfriend/girlfriend,... Mine is Flowerbomb by Victor and Rolf. I ADORE it. Smells like flowers (ofcourse) but it's like this sweet seductive perfume ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Alien by Thierry Mugler. It's a unique scent, very feminine though not in the traditional sense. I'm sure I don't need to describe it, since it's so popular.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Tommy girl by Tommy Hilfiger is my fave and I'd describe it as a clean, light, fresh and floral scent.

• Flowers By Kenzo at first I hated it, it smelled like baby powder or something like that but I quickly fell in love to me it smell like flowers its somewhat powdery but not in a overpowering way and its not overly sweet which is a plus because I don't really like sweet perfumes

• Escada. It has that tropical smell and it smells delicious. I love it. Its thee only perfume I wear. Its almost like you can bite into it Nd have a burst of all these exotic fruits in your mouth. That's how it smells to me. Its that good to me