Girls, do you wear foundation?

Yes, no or only on special occasions like parties?

• Yes
  • No
  • Only for special occasions
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to when I was in high school, then I slowly stopped.

Ever since I stopped using foundation, my face got a whole lot better.

Now, I just use a face moisturizer so my face isn't too dry during the day and be done. Let me tell you, it saved me so much more time. Just put on eyeliner, mascara, and chap-stick and be done.

Also, most foundation brands keep making new bottles! It's not worth it to try to catch up with it all.

And another thing.. it's hard to find the right one to go well with my skin complexion.

I voted B. ^_^

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• i wear concealer because I am mostly german and if I'm not super tan, I look washed out and my skin is kinda blotchy. I use to only wear powder, but it made me break out. since wearing foundation under powder, I havnt had a zit in forever! its like the foundation is a pot filler (fills in the pores ) so that the powder doesn't get there. doesn't make sense that wearing foundation prevents breakouts but it does. I also use all dollar store makeup...i normally have zits and I seriously havnt had any since I started wearing foundation under powder.

• have you ever checked the ingredients-list of your powders? If talc is high on the list that's probably what makes you break out. It clogs the pores etc (:

• no I havn't, I will def have to check, thanks!

• Yep sure do :) It makes me confident and I love trying new things out :)

• I do it depends on how my completion looks in the morning, mostly for work or if I have a special occasion, I've been getting away from makeup and going all natural.

• Yes, when I feel like it.

Usually I go for concealer...or just plain powder...

In my profile picture I am wearing concealer and powder..it may look like I caked face..but my skin just looks that way.

• I occasionally wear foundation, just for the very fact that it started to break out my skin. Now, I'm not sure if it's because of the brand or me applying it almost everyday, but I just recently stopped because of the risk of more breakouts. Plus, it's summertime and theirs no way in hell I'm going to be sweating in makeup, I hate the feeling

• Not usually, but sometimes I'll look in the mirror and think I could really use some, so I'll put some on.

• Yeah, but not all the times.

• I have pretty good skin so at most I wear tinted moisturiser for special occasions.

• I don't even own foundation so I only wear it if I get my make-up done professionally which is only for like weddings or prom.

• No, but I have good skin.