Guys who don't style their hair ?

I never style my hair, it's not because I'm lazy, it's just that I don't know any styles that would fit my face, and recently girls have been telling me why I don't do it, and that I look too up tight ?

I mean is that what girls really think when they see a guy that doesn't style their hair ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it doesn't matter how you style it, as long as it is well combed. What I think it is really lazy, are the guys who prefer to go bald instead of combing their hair every day, now that is lazy.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really care..guys with curly hair don't have to style it just wake up and its in style

• I don't really pay attention to notice

• If it looks good I can't tell if its styled

• Maybe some do, but I don't give a crap. My boyfriend is always fretting over his hair and it's like what half an inch long so I don't really see the point. I don't really care what guys do with their hair

What Guys Said 0