Eyelashes, help please !

I have just pulled my individual false lashes off that I have done and infilled from the begining of April. I have none of my own eyelashes left. What the hell can I do? Help

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait for your eyelashes to grow back.

Search around on google to find sites like this one to see how to promote your eyelashes' growth: link

Stop using fake eyelashes.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• Don't worry they will grow back again in sometime... Take a q-tip and dip it in baby shampoo then like run it on your eyelashes with it. I'm a girl and half of my eyelashes on one eye completely fell off due to my eyelash curler I literally had a blank spot and I did that and they grew pretty fast and long... Read more remedies here www.consumerhealthdigest.com/.../...eyelashes.html

• As far as I know there is not much you can do but they will grow back over time. I heard that those cause problems for people.

• Proper nutrition is important in a person’s lifestyle as well as in lash growth. Hair grows when the body has a sufficient source of nutrients such as keratin. Stress, is another factor. If you are a stress-free person, you can easily grow your hair specifically your eyelashes. So, have a good diet and relieve your stress for your eyelashes to grow.

• Massaging your eyelids will also help you stimulate the production of ample volume of eyelashes. The reason behind is that when you will massage your eyelashes, this will stimulate proper blood circulation. This will in turn provide ample nourishment to your eyelids that will give the chance for the follicles to grow properly.

• You can not get naturally thicker eyelashes. You have to use eyelash enhancer or get fake ones but fake ones usually make your real ones fall off. http://bit.ly/1pSPt3k

• put vitamin e on your eyelashes before you go to bed with an eyelash comb

• use talika lipocils link

they sell it here in new york and its really popular

• Use an eyelash conditioner/serum. I personally use rapid lash, now my eyelashes are super healthy and long. I used to use fake ones a coupled of years ago and they really damaged my natural ones and made them really brittle an weak. The thing to remember is that they do grow back! In six weeks. So no more eye makeup (be really strict with this) till they grow back and keep applying the serum/conditioner.