What would you prefer?

Would you like a girl who just go natural beauty without any make up on at all... Or some one who put on a lot of make up just as long as she looks good with it... Just a little make up more on the neutral side... Or it doesn't matter? Explain your reasons if so...

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer the amount of makeup that compliments a girl's beauty.

What I see nowadays is an amount that conceals the beauty, rather than complimenting it.

Girls who wear excessive makeup, please listen to this: You are not making yourself more beautiful, you are only hiding your natural beauty behind some paint.

Again, I'm not against makeup. Like I said, if used properly, it compliments a girl's beauty. However, the key here is knowing how much makeup to apply.

• I just found the word I was looking for: Overcompensation.

(Meant for girls with excessive makeup.)

• How many times do I have to repeat this?

I am not telling anyone to go all-natural. I am saying "avoid excessive makeup".

I am quoting the same part from my answer:

"Again, I'm not against makeup. Like I said, if used properly, it compliments a girl's beauty. However, the key here is knowing how much makeup to apply."

I am starting to doubt my English skills.

• I think they are just got reading it right! Lol

What Guys Said 2

• Natural beauty all the way.

• Very light makeup followed by no make up. I don't like the look of a lot of make up.

What Girls Said 1

• If a girl has natural beauty, then she can go for it. But let's be honest, put the less attractive "natural beauty" next to the pretty girl with makeup and who will be chosen and given attention?

• Hey that is actually true but then again, if they both were to wake up the next morning with a guy in bed who will most likely surprise the dude? Lmao! Don`t take it the wrong way though.. What you are saying is true too..

• There are like foundations and concealer that hides blemishes... Of course it can!

You just need to search some before and after photos of makeup transformation. Then answer the question again. Lmao!

• hiding blemishes isn't that big of a deal. And you'll never see a guy drool over the pimple faced girl without makeup