Do you find someone with tattoos to be more attractive ?

Do you think someone is more attractive by having tattoos or do you find someone without any tattoos to be just as attractive ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just got my first tattoo and it has a lot of meaning to me, so I could care less if someone else found me less attractive because of it. My boyfriend thinks it's cute anyway, so that's a bonus. I once went on a date with a guy covered with tattoos, and when I asked him about their meaning, he could only give me the generic meaning of the tattoo itself, instead of what it means to him. This led me to believe he is a toolbag, and over the course of the date I found out I was more and more right. Tattoos with personal meaning can be very attractive, but when they don't have any personal meaning they are a complete turnoff.

• I don't have tattoos at all but does it really matter if it has some deep meaning or not it's an ink drawing on your body give me a break lol.

• It's something that will be on your body for the rest of your life, if it doesn't have meaning to you than what's the point? I wear clothes that I think look cool now, but when I look back in 30 years I'll probably think they're stupid. Same for tattoos, except you can't take them off. Thanks for best answer by the way!

• Your welcome :)

What Girls Said 19

• For me, yes in most cases but only because that's my style, I have tattoos and I have an old school rocker attitude and I tend to go for a certain type that usually also have tattoos and a certain look. However, it's got to be a good tattoo with some meaning behind it and not too over the top, I wouldn't go for a guy with face tattoos or overly religious or insulting tattoos.

I would find it unattractive if a guy just had tattoos as a fashion statement or to just fit in, that goes besides the point of tattoos for me.

• Nope I don't.

• Hm. I'm alright either way, but it also depends on the tattoo. If it has an actual personal meaning, I'll usually think more of the person. If not...well, if it's well done and not...stupid, I'm still good with it.

• Guys without tatts look just as hot and sometimes hotter than guys with tatts

• If the tattoo is meaningful, artistically well done, and correctly sized and place, then yes. In that case it adds to attractiveness and I find it extremely hot.

• Tastefully done tattoos could make someone look more attractive but only if they're already attractive to begin with.

• well it makes some boring looking guy sexier if its well done ;)

• I love tattoos on guys <3

It catches my attention immediately...

• It all depends on what they are of, where they are, and if they flatter the person's body shape

• Obvious answer: depends on the tattoos and the guy.

• no ,i think tattoos are more attractive .

• Yeah, tattoos are attractive to me.

• Not usually

• Tattoos are a turn off for me

• I generally find that guys without tattoos more attractive than with actually.

• No.

• People without tattoos are more attractive to me than those with.

• As long as there is a meaing behind the tattoo it's attractive, if its just something done after or during a drunk night its kind of dumb

• Up until recently I have never been with tattooed guy. So I went out and banged a few. Umm it was

Much like the rest

What Guys Said 6

• I don't like tattoos on anyone, to be honest with you. If you want to send a message, you can always wear a T shirt that has your preferred image or icon senciled on it.

• My vote for you. What utter nonsense --->"deep personal meaning"...

• Some tattoos are incredibly beautiful, but I personally just find them to be artistic rather than adding to attraction.

• hells yeah

• Doesn't really make a difference to me.

• no I don't like them

• No. Tattoos are less attractive.