What is too much muscle on a guy?

Ok, so I'm 6'2'' weighing in at a steady 190 lbs. Before I was scrawny like 6'2'' 160 ( I was a runner then). I have really broad shoulders with a 32 inch waist. Well I've been lifting weights everyday now for an hour for the last 5 months. My goal is to get big like Chris Hemingway in the Thor movie. based on my profile picture, would you ladies think that I'm getting too much muscle because that is something I'm worried about doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're good as you are. I don't really like Chris Hemingway's muscle because he's too bulky.

If you mean like in this picture: link

It looks like he worries about his appearance too much to get that muscly. Plus it would be a bit intimidating lol.

What Girls Said 4

• I can't see your profile pic cause you're anonymous...personally I like skinny boys but I know what the actor your talking about looks like and I don't think that's too much..anything bigger would start being grotesque for my tastes though

• You look like you have a good amount of muscle in the pic, I don't think you need much more. If the guys body reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger when he used steroids then the guy has too much muscle.

• if that picture is actually of you, then id say you musculature is perfect as is, you could go bigger if you really want but not much. what's unattractive is the steroids using body builder look, as long as you get your muscles the natural way its generally okay. ps his name is chris hemsworth

• Hi :) As long as you're comfortable with who you are, then you are great the way you are. Appearance doesn't matter to me at all. Working out is really great, but don't over do it :)

What Guys Said 5

• You don't get that big without hours and HOURS of weight lifting, coupled with a lot of chemical help, additives, often steroids in the case of most professional bodybuilders. You won't get that freaky look just from lifting weights.

Plusk lifting every day is counterproductive, and you're causing microtears and the muscles that will eventually cause major problems for you.

• You've still got room to get a little bigger before it gets too big for your frame. From your picture, you should really work on getting your pecs and shoulders more bulked, before defining them back down.

But that's just my own opinion.

• Don't worry about getting too much muscle unless you're using steroids.

• Nah boy, girls only hate it when your like hulk size, bulging muscles huge. You seem lean with some muscle definition so You'll be alright.

• The bottom line is, when a muscular man with a nice face/personality walks up to a girl she sure as hell isn't gonna turn him down.