Do you believe in "leagues?" Why or why not?

Do you believe in "leagues?" Like when people say "Man, don't even try, she's way out of your league." Personally, I don't. I don't let a woman's beauty determine whether or not I'm worthy of her time or presence.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do but it's not only about physical attractiveness, it's also lifestyle, personality, means, etc.

• I could see that. That makes a lot more sense than just basing it solely on physical attractiveness.

What Girls Said 9

• When someone tells me: she's/he's way out of my league, I tell them that they should never think they aren't good enough for someone. But fact is I have that feeling a lot, even with my last boyfriend. If someone is really goodlooking and popular and outgoing, I'm like: wth is he wasting his time with me?

But this might have to do with selfesteem, though a lot of people have that feeling once in their lives...I think, lol.

• I do think people can be divided into leagues but I also believe you're not bound to just that league. I can't tell you how much I HATE when guys say they didn't hit on me/my friend/some girl because she's out of their league. Most of the guys I like are the more average looking, nice guys who have their sh*t together but think they're out of my league not the hot, full of themselves cocky guys who are the only ones who have the balls to hit on me.

• I believe in the reality of people being more attractive than others, and vice versa.

I believe that people encounter self-doubt when deciding whether or not they should ask out another person.

I believe that strangers - including myself - will sometimes look at couples and kind of "weigh" the guy against the girl in terms of looks, confidence, charisma, etc.

But do I believe in leagues? No.

• "Man, don't even try, she's way out of your league." Yeah I do that. I notice when someone is just out of my league. But

"I don't let a woman's beauty determine whether or not I'm worthy of her time or presence." That just sounds more intense. It's not if you're worthy or not, it's simply "whoa she's way hotter than you" If I notice a guy is way out of my league I'll just take in my eye candy and walk away lol. But it's not because I'm not worthy, it's because I know there's chicks he can get that are hotter than me. Idk, it's sad but I'm just shy and really afraid of rejection so that's just me. And it comes from personal history, I've never been made to feel attractive or the biggest catch so I just don't waste my time trying to get someone who I feel will just reject me.

(Yes, personal issues) All in all though, leagues is just something superficial, don't take it so seriously.

I do however know when a guy is uglay and is trying to oggle me. In my mind I just go like "Dude I'm so out of your league" lol.

• Yes and no. I construct them in my head and will think things like "That girl is way out of his league...I wonder how long he'll last", but I don't define who I do and don't talk to based on leagues. I went after a guy WAY out of my league and I got him!

• not at al.

• What you said is the way to go

• I don't. I don't think how hot a guy is determines whether I can win him over or not. If he likes me he likes me if he doesn't he doesn't. It's not cause he was 'out of my league'.

• i believe in leagues. there's different levels of attractiveness.

there's just some guys who are way out of my league. :D

What Guys Said 8

• I don't put myself in a hierarchy, not healthy for a positive self esteem. If you're too busy comparing yourself to others, you're inside your head. Judge others, and be Judged.

• Off course! Leagues are real and like somebody already said its not abotu looks, although I would say that makes 40% of the whole thing, there is also lifestyle, wealth, personality, social value etc

• Yeah, just because I always think that she would be able to find somebody better looking than me and she would eventually just leave when that opportunity presented itself.

• No it's just an excuse not to talk to that particular girl.

• no not really

• i sure believe in them

• Yes I do

• Yes. League's exist. But if you're a man and you're rich, you can buy your league.