What do you think about the stereotypical "douchebag" style of dress / hair / accessories?

I am talking JUST about the appearance (not behavior).

1) define in your own terms what stereotypical d-bag appearance is (clothing,hair, accessories)

2) critique that style. do you like or dislike that style of dress? what do you like or dislike about it?

• Overall, I like it
  • Overall, I dislike it

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I hate guys wearing white rimmed sunglasses or popped collars...Every guy I've met wearing them/that has been a tool so I now associate it as a bad thing. Also fake bake tans on men and women. If you go tanning bed, but it's just enough for color, but I can't tell you did it fine. If you're obviously not that orange of a complexion hell no it's just gross. It's the worst with Caucasians because it just looks off if the skin is too dark from tanning...I like when people match their ethnicity.

What Girls Said 2

• I think anyone can imitate that image, regardless of how you dress or wear your hair..looks can be deceiving

• do you like the stereotypical douchebag style?

do you find it attractive or a turn off at all?

• I'd be happy to answer your question if you at least gave an example

• link

link

In my eyes, the typical douchebag to me would be like the guys from jersey shore, aside from Vinny. Pauly, Ron and Mike are total douchebags.

I don't like the style personally. I think it looks ridiculous.

What Guys Said 3

• Why do I dislike it? I don't know because it's douchey I guess, haha.

It just isn't the right impression to give off, ultimately...

• The stereotypical douche wears big sunglasses with a dress shirt to a casual event. He's trying to look clean and dressed up (to say heh look at me I have money), but flashy and casual at the same time (again to say heh look at me). He can't just relax and cool out, he has to "act" in order to grab attention... They always fall apart in the presence of real confidence though. =P

• Hate it. And I think women who go for those kinda guys are retarded.