If you looked just as good as me what would you do with your gift of looks? This psychological question..

This is a psychological question on how you personally see me and I hope that you will give me many fun perceptions , ugly ,good looking whatever .

my other point ,how do see others, by pictures or seeing them, how dress and look and act ?

I had times where I was treated badly because did not look like the "hot" people who often had even more money but sometimes just nice cloths and faces.

still had confidence and pretended I was hotter then jerks even I knew I wasn't in pretty model boy club lol
I live A lie... a "preety boy " GQ model posing type heehe
so wrote just as good as me I meant that ...im scoring low on looks ranking like one out 10...happy know?> :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww I see you handsome! :) you're a nice guy!

What Girls Said 9

• Personally, I do not find you attractive.

Mostly due to your arrogance and constant need to talk about yourself in every question you post, makes you look like a self obsessed idiot in my eyes. Secondly if you find yourself so good looking why feel the need to try and gain compliments via questions like this? Most curious.

Also, I'd say there are many other guys on this website that are much better looking than you so perhaps take a look around every once in a while and realize you aren't actually all that special, you're only human, would probably do you some good.

• Even though I encourage confidence, all of your questions make you look conceited so that kinda kills any good looking qualities that might have been there. Answer part one: I do not find you good looking. Answer part 2: I do not find you good looking because of your over abundance of narcissism, therefore I see people by how they act.

• oh your the one to judge...?

• I would dress in gray or black and act mysterious..maybe learn three or four languages and marvel at my excellence.

• yes... balance the black of with a little dark greens, blues or reds so you don't get the goth look lol

• True, add a little color to round out the look.

I think that would be awesome.

• I personally don't find you attractive.

but pictures can dampen how people look in person.

i feel if you don't find yourself good looking and lack confidence if you pretend to be confident you would be surprised at how many people begin to notice you.

• well polish so you should be attracted to me lol...feel sorry for me if you will...

• Nothing is wrong with peing polish nothing was insinuated it was a friendly ha ha and a sticking out tongue face.

• ok lol

• You have a narcissistic personality and the funny thing is you are just a average looking guy.

• well...ok lol post picture of your self then we'll talk :)

• I would cut off my face and sell it to the highest bidder.

• sorry but whatever

• Okay their are guys that are really bad looking and guys that are hot as f*** okay your not that bad okay :)

• LOL

Who says my looks aren't as good as yours? ;)

What Guys Said 4

• My gosh, what has become of the male sex is truly saddening.

• If I looked as good as you, I'd finally have the confidence to approach the hotties of GaG, and seduce them. If only...

• Id like believe that great looking but some people better then me.lol

• you look a lot like my X...;)

• I would wear something different to the top you have on.T-shirt I suggest.Read my articles please and answer one if you wish.Thanks

• I only wear the shirt in the photo

• Either lonely or a badboy.How are you really?

• badboy... because I want be on that label lol