What is a good but natural looking coverup?

I have a REALLY bad scar on my thigh and I want to put cover up on it. What is a good one that looks natural?

It's a self harm scar, don't worry I've stopped.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's products to help reduce the appearance of scars. I'm not sure what are some good brands but research it and I'm sure you'll find something worth buying. As for using makeup, Studio Gear is great but expensive. Just use one that matches your skin tone.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• You should be using silicone sheets to help reduce the scar and any built up scar tissue. This is help even out the area of the scar and reduce the appearance. You can buy these at select drug stores and online. Then you can use mederma waterproof make up. It was specifically developed for people that have scars and burns. There is a color chart to help match your skin tone. It works great!

• I have a scar from surgery on my knee and from my expierence there are not good products to cover it up. It either looks very unatural or it will only stay for an hour or less.

There is something called bio oil though, it's not cosmetic but it's supposed to reduce the appearing effects of scars. I haven't tried it though

• what kind of scar?

• Mac prolongwear concealer...or laura mercier heavy duty concealer.

• Any kind of foundation that fits your skin complexion.