What do you find unattractive about the opposite gender?

Not so much about looks, focus on other things to do with appearance or behavior.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dislike when they're inexplicably always angry, easily pissed off, always looking for a fight. Its also unattractive when they swear everyone is out to get them, when they read the news from one source and preach it as truth, have inexplicable and idiotic convictions and prejudices (which is all too common, unfortunately), and who only value women for how they look. its unfortunate how many decent looking guys here in the US can be such a waste of time. but that goes for both men, women and everything in between tbh.

What Girls Said 10

• ~Guys who think they are the sh!t and think they're superior to others.

~Those guys who are holding their girlfriends hand but walks past you and winks at you or smile at you. That's effing messed up.

~already mentioned but laziness/no ambition.

~Some guys really have little to no communication skills and can't express themselves at all. I have a couple of guy friends who are like this and they say things that upset you but then they actually meant it in a entire different way.

• Overbearing pride, anything else I say would be too specific to certain individuals. But a lot of men have too much pride, especially when it comes to women. I tend to like typically male traits anyways :/, even pride isn't actually a big deal to me as I know it's mostly linked to insecurity. Interesting question though :).

• The male libido. Some of them need to figure out a way to be less horny bastards...plus dudes tend to have stronger b.o.

I also hate when they have to act chaotic and fight and all that wild sh*t that some dudes do. Whick leads me up to thier inane sports obsession which is whack as hell imo.

• -Cheap/broke.

-No ambition

-Bad hygiene (unshaved, smelly)

• It always bugs me when I see a guy act really mean or degrading to someone and then turn around and act all nice in front of ladies... It just ANGERS ME! Ugh.

• Lack of personal hygiene. - He can be the most attractive person in the room, but if he carries a nasty odor, I can guarantee that I and anyone else will become blinded by his smell. My nose wouldn't love it too much.

Dislike reading - "I hate reading" "I never read a book since High School."

I know this can go for both sides but I mainly hear this from the opposite gender.

Cheap ass - I don't want you to bring a coupon on the date *At least try it on the second or third.. And letting me know ahead of time. - Or have me split it on the first date because you're being CHEAP *That's fine and all but I doubt you'd get a second date.

Little to no respect - To everyone. Where is the respect? What makes one person so much better than the other person. Absolutely nothing. Some guys think it's 'cool'.. Nu uh..

Guys who are overly sarcastic

Being sketchy..

• being stingy !

a stingy guy is totally turned off.

what is it called when someone grab your food or drinks that you order before you even touch your food/drink ? hmm :/

that is really annoying !

• Rude/disrespectful, anyone who refers to women as 'bitches', cocky, too sarcastic

• The number one thing for me is laziness. A guy without goals or motives is extremely unattractive.

• how easily they can walk away without being emotionally unattached while I am stuck feeling it

What Guys Said 4

• As far as our US women are concerend, most of them are venal shopaholics, ready to be picked up by the first hot car that drives up. Ignorant, racist, arrogant, still spoiled Daddy's girls for the most part who are't held to account for their awful behavior the way a mean geenrally would be..The're are still the double standards--although they always demand equal treatment when benefits are passed out, any hard or dangerous work is stll 'men's work' to them. It may be evoling away from that a little, but not much, and it's being replaced by power tripping and whining about how unfair it all is when they don't get their way.

I'm talking about the majority, doiannt ANglo culture; of course therea re many minority women in the US, who, aside from the black women who are just the same if not worse, aren't out of this mold for the most part.

• I like women, but I have no need for their, arms, legs, and head. It's just too much extra stuff.

• LOL! Should make a list: bitchy, naggy, uptight, stubborn, prudish, mouthy, selfish & lazy...did I forget any? (:(:(:

• I don't like when girls have gauges in their ears it just looks wrong and instantly turns me off no matter how good the rest of them looks. I don't like how most girls seem really self centered always wanting you to listen to their problems and their life story and expecting you to remember every detail about it later but then when you tell them about yourself they seem uninterested and change the subject back to themselves.