How can I look girlie with my new pixie cut for school without looking extremely dressed up?

Can anyone give me any ideas for what would look cute but not overly dressy for school?

Most Helpful Girl

• A simple summer dress or a skirt and nice top. I think the pixie cuts tend to look more sophisticated and elegant (when girls make them work, which many don't), so I'd say stick to feminine styles. But then again, that's MY style.

What Guys Said 2

• Just a coservative top and jeans; you don't want to distract people's attention from the pixie cut, right? They should focus on that!

• I have no idea what would be considered extremely dressed up for you but here are my suggestions: where lighter colors more, wear skirts sometimes, wear floral prints, maybe wear a ribbon in your hair sometimes, maybe some jewellery.

• What do you think?

What Girls Said 3

• barrettes (you know, the clips?) headbands with bright colors and/or textures.

also, you don't have to do this but it would be pretty cool, you could dye some of your hair pink or purple or some other bright color.

• I actually have blond highlights in my dark brown hair and have pink and blue hair dye :D I didn't think of doing that...

• Just enough make up and sober outfit

• wear skirts,dresses,nice tops.