Guys- thoughts on push-up bras, makeup and heels?

Push-up bras, makeup, and high heels- does a woman need to do all of these to make you want her initially. What about a girl wearing flats with little makeup and still looking cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• None of this is needed to impress me.

I find a girl most attractive when she's in her own comfort zone. The fact is, a girl dressed up in high heels and make-up is not who she really is. A girl without makeup, wearing sweats or shorts and a tank top is who she really is and is most likely when she's comfortable.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, all this does make a girl look better, but it does not necessarily mean that any guy will instantly want her. The girls needs to look good without this in the first place.

• I love a push up bra on girls with cute t*ts like B cups, I don't like the boobs to be too gigantic, heels are fine, I prefer the natural look though over all the fake stuff, if a girl bends over I'd still hit it I don't care what kind of bra or heels she's wearing because I'm going to take them off anyway...

• It does not matter because it is the lady choice. I am not the fashion police.

• Hot, hotter and super-hot!

• if she looks good without it its a huge plus

• I like heels.no push up bra. And very little make up. Natural is better.

What Girls Said 0