Guys, makeup or no makeup on girls?

guys, do you prefer girls who wear makeup, and straighten their hair and do things like that. or would you rather a girl just wear no make up? I'm in college btw

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer girls without makeup. I think girls without makeup are more confident and it sort of give me a feeling that they do not just look on the surface.

What Guys Said 4

• Makeup when we are going out at night or seeing friends (I want to show off to the world). But if it is a alone date, I do not like makeup. I do not want to stare into a girl's eyes and out of my peripheral I see a thick layer of cosmetics

• moderation is the key. I like it when a girl just uses a little to accent or highlight certain features she has. Otherwise it looks like clown whore paint like Christina Aguilera.

• no make up, better. Moderate is ok.. too much is a turn off. Girls are beautiful as they are..

• No make up please, but straighten the hair. Long straight hair in whatever form on a woman is oh so sexy.

What Girls Said 4

• I think most guys think 'natural' makeup IS no makeup. I've had guy friends/bfs say "what? you're not wearing makeup" or some version of it quite a few times. And one frightening time I had a guy friend stop by early in the morning freaking out - but he stopped to ask if I was sick because I 'looked weird' lol.

• Guys on here are going to say natural but in real life it doesn't work that way unfortunately. The girls I know who go the no make up route get little to know attention from guys and they're still very good looking girls in my opinion with good skin but place them next to a girl who looks like a victorias secret girl and surprise surprise, guess who gets the most attention.

• Natural make up. - link

• On our school news papers guys in high school said that girls with no make up are ugly, but those are probs the jerks so depends what you want.