Products for curly hair?

Anyone know of a good gel, cream, or mousse for curly hair?

Ive been using Tresemme Curl Enhancing Mousse, but its not doing anything for my hair anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• kerastase has this absolutely amazing curl cream, it makes my hair supper soft and not frizzy, but it is pretty expensive, I always ask for it for Christmas and birthdays

What Guys Said 1

• eat your crusts tehe

What Girls Said 4

• I have been using this, link

actually I've only used it once but my curls look amazing! I picked it up because it has some kind of protein which is good for hair.

Occasionally I use Dr. Bonner's baby soap (I add tea tree oil, lavendar, and peppermint oil) as a clarifying shampoo.

for a leave in I put lanolin oil(seals in moisture), shea butter, sometimes almond and sometimes emu oil, olive oil, coconut oil, whatever I feel like... plus lavendar oil. I put it mostly on my ends and massage a little into my scalp.

That is just what I do at the moment, I am always experimenting though, soon I will be trying vegetable glycerin, I heard that stuff is really good

Also after your hair has dried try not to touch it and don't brush it either

Let your hair air dry if you can , avoid using heat.

sleep in a satin or silk bonnet to perserve your curls

and check out sites like "naturally curly", and "long hair care form"... there are tons of hair care sites, lots are for black hair but they have some of the best secrects for hair care, you will see a lot of them recommend natural products. Organic and natural is always best for hair... and skin... if you have acne it could be from your hair products.

• also go as long as you can without washing your hair, my hair is so dry I can go months with out a wash(don't put in a leave in it will go bad) I just add some water for moisture. You don't have to go that long but maybe once a week..

• Try v05 Curl defining mousse. I've purchased this product twice before because it works really well.

• well all I can say the best way is to before you go to sleep wash your hair and put them into lots of braids and sleep with them in and when you wake up untie them run your fingers through do not use a brush and lightly spray with hair spray any kind will do

Hope its a little bit of help

• I like Paul Mitchell Foaming Pommade