What do you think of these?

I bought these shoes for a wedding, I really liked them and I've never spent that much on shoes (£49 ) lool and it was really hard trying to find a shop which had my size left.

(I didn't buy it from debenhams they didn't have my size left, but selfridges did WOHOO )

link

Most Helpful Girl

• They are nice shoes, very classic and elegant, however wear them a few times, even just around the house, before the wedding to break them in so they mould to your feet and fit perfectly, you don't wanna be hobbling around at the wedding in agony. Also, to be on the safe side, use some blister pad things..you know you can get those 'party feet' patches to stick to the soles, or take them with you because standing and walking around in heels can be pretty harsh on the feet.

What Guys Said 5

• I rarely pay under $100 for a pair of shoes, so seeing you spent $75 on those doesn't seem abnormally expensive. They look nice. You've already bought them, now enjoys them. =P

• woah I never spend so much on shoes.. lol . but it is my cousins wedding so :)

• Lol , erm not really but I've tried them on . :D they look so cool ! wohoO now I can b a giant and pat your head. :D

• They are very pretty. I love the putty/cacky color. They look like the would be hard to keep looking new but I think they are beautiful and would match many dresses and skirts of different styles and colors. You have nice taste girl.

• would go well with your birthday suit

• They are nice.

• Yeah, they're nice. I wouldn't wear them but I'm sure you look good in them. ^^

What Girls Said 5

• Beautiful shoes, simple and classic, very nice and bright color.

Enjoy the wedding party, girl! :)

• looks like perfect shoes for a wedding.

• what do you think of the color, they had different ones but I chose this it can basically go with everything . nudey pink. :D

• They will be perfect

• Eh - not my style at all; I don't really like them.

But if you like them, then awesome.

• I would normally choose black because it goes with everything, but that's a nice alternative. Have fun!

• Theyre very pretty

• i tried them in the shop when it was expensive. they are very comfortable I usually can't wear stilettos.