Do guys prefer fake or real breasts? Be honest!

Some of my friends have fake and they look great in all types of cute clothes that require no bra. They also get a lot if attention when we are out! I'm 30 now and a C-cup, but they don't sit on my chest as perky anymore. They're no pancakes, just don't naturally rest with a plumpness a top any longer. I'm thinking about getting a small enhancement, just so I can go bra-less with confidence. What do guys truly think about that girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Real FTW! Maybe a lift instead of implants?

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer small and perky. Lift over implants from my standpoint but I recognize implants may suit women with more weight below.

• Personally I think they're good to look at until you know it's fake...

• Real. However, trust me, men like fake boobs too. Unless they're real real fake. I've felt some fake ones, and it felt like my bicep, that was kinda nasty. As long as they don't look ridiculously fake, we're cool with it.

• personnaly I think it's sad that some of your friends have fake breasts.i much more prefer small beasts than fake ones whatever their size,i find them ugly.be pround of you body!

• I would have to say real, the only fake ones I have seen are in strip clubs. Why would you wanna go braless?

• Real. Seriously fake are overrated.

• I am not opposed to a lift...but no..I prefer smaller anyway and would hate implants...o.O

• Ok...good feedback! Thanks.

• One of your other answerers says males do like fake...he does not speak for me...though he is trying to do so...

• I've never experienced big natural breasts or big fake ones to know for sure. I can only go by p*rn, but natural looks better. It appears softer and more jiggly and both are pluses. Then again, some of those girls probably went from virtually flat chested to having those big things put in. Also, it seems like too much money on a vanity issue that isn't that big of a deal in the first place.

• The thing is...if you already have a little up top and the implant is small you don't loose the jiggle. $ is not really an issue.

• I meant that I'm frugal and would see it as wasteful spending, not whether you can afford it or not.

• Oh. Okay. To each his/her own I suppose!

What Girls Said 3

• I think guys like fake to see but prefer real to touch, etc...no?

• As long as they're big, no one cares if they're fake or real.

• I'm not a guy but from what I've heard of most real breast are better to live with than fake which might just be necessary for work reasons.