Is my body measurement ok?

Am 5'8, weigh 135lbs. My bust size is 32D, waist 27 and hips 39. Just wanna know if my body is OK and not out of place for my age. Am 18

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds fine. I have almost identical measurements except I'm 5'10" and weigh more.

Numbers aren't very useful though. If you look in the mirror and like what you see, you're fine. If you think you have areas you need to work on - work on them.

What Guys Said 6

• It sounds reasonable enough, but I can't be certain from your description. I would; however, be glad to inspect it in person at no charge.

• Sounds good on paper. It's more than OK and perfectly normal for an 18.

• Sounds good on paper. Weight is normal for your curves and height.

• You're measurements sound great! Can't really say anything else without a picture.

• perfectly fine sounding to me. keep up the good work :D

• questions like this are a lot easier to answer if you post a picture. That could look really great or sort of average. Kind of depends on how it looks, you know?

What Girls Said 1

• What does the rest of your body look like? You sound curvy and attractive. But without knowing if you have narrow hips, a flat butt, or a beer gut (LOL), I don't really know how to put your measurements into context. Assuming you have one of those, I think your measurements sound better than okay.

I wonder how many other females will respond to this.