Best spot for a first tattoo

Hey guys, I'm like 20 and I'm thinking about this tattoo for like a year now, what concerns me now is where doing it? it's like 4 words, and I don't wanna regret the spot,

Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• The back of the ankle sounds cool and so does on your side upper torso region.

What Girls Said 6

• You can always do it on your back, you can't see it yourself so you'll never get tired of it.

You can do it on your lower arm on the inside, that's a nice place too. If you regret something it won't be the place but the tattoo itself.

• Oh, on your chest, on the left side, or on your stomach just below your ribs are nice places as well, I think.

• well if you wanna cover it up, don't put it on your ankle, wrists, neck or face.. pretty much any other spot is good.. I don't have a tat but I've also been thinking about it for a while now..

• upper arm.

• I would get it somewhere that isn't visible. Especially if you work somewhere that is public. My first tattoos were on my shoulders. You can still show them off. But you can hide them as well if you want to (: Hope that helps any..

• I suggest you do not get the tattoo unless YOU pick where you want it

• upper back or lower arms for men.

i love tattoos on strong, lean, veiny arms, such a turn on.

What Guys Said 7

• Definitely lower back, bro.

• A lot of people put tattoos that are words on their chest, or maybe their wrist/arm.

• my first hint was about the chest, or lower, beside the abs! thnks anyway!

• Chest, back, or upper arm. Real easy to cover up.

• Forehead. ^^

• How are you "like 20?" Either your 20 or you're not. I'd recomend you get it on your throat.

• Around the Anus

• Got one around my left wrist looks great and the only one ill get, depending on thickness you can also put a watch around it to hide it, makes it a good spot.