Do guys mind it when girls are taller/bigger then them?

Ok I'm 5'10 and I'm a size 10 I'm not fat I'm just a larger person.

When I stand next to guys I feel so large, do you think it matters, would it stop guys from asking me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny you asking this question as I was just talking with a girl last night who met a guy but doesn't know if she should go out with him because he's shorter then her. When I laughed at her she went on explaining herself with... and I'm paraphrasing her..

"well it's something to consider. If I were to hug him my arms would go around his waist and I don't like that. Also if I were to ever wear high heels I would have to bend down to kiss him. It would be also be hard to dance with him."

Until I was in my early 20's I always thought that this was a myth, never having had the issue myself, but it's really true. Allot of people have an ideal height for their partner. Men are no different.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm 5'5 and wouldn't be too bothered with someone your size. I wouldn't necessarily chase girls of your height, but if she was after me I wouldn't reject her for it.

As for weight, I like a little extra, it's like a nice cushion so I know I won't hurt her and so I won't feel bones all the time. It also makes you girls more fun to hold and play with.

• I'm 5'3 ! I ask out a girl who is your height! Just as long as both people are confident and comfortable its all good.

• Well, you'd only be taller than me if you wore heels but it wouldn't bother me, in fact it wouldn't bother me one bit if a girl's natural height was taller than my height of 6'0". If I like a girl, she could be 4'0" or 7'0" for all I care, I'd still ask her out or say yes if she asked me out.

• I'm 6'3" 230 lbs, you wouldn't feel that big to me lol.

but yeah, a taller girl is a bit nice, so I can have someone closer to my size.

• i actually find tall girls attractive

• I don't really like it when girls are taller than me, but I'm 5'11, so I might be alright with your height. It could make finding a guy more difficult though.

• If it doesn't bother you, it doesn't bother me.

• Some guys yes, some no. What kind of guys do you like? That's what matters. If you're looking for tall guys around your height, probably no problem. If you like short guys, you may have a smaller selection, but look at Sonny and Cher! A lot really depends on you, your personality, your friendliness, interests, etc. If you're an attractive person (not just in looks), height won't be as big of an issue if guys think they have a chance and can connect with you or relate to you in some way.

• I'm 6'6"

What Girls Said 0