GUYS!! Sexy, yet classy club outfit? Leggings with a very sexy, strapless dress? Is it a go or a no?

I'm thinking of a sexy, yet classy, tasteful outfit to wear to the club DURING WINTER.

I was thinking of these unique, creative, romantic rose red leggings. I own them <3 it looks like your legs are covered in roses and I've actually taken some very sexy pictures on my bed with only them on and some matching red lipstick :) But anyway here they are link with a very sexy, strapless cream or goldish tint satin dress. I haven't quite found what I'm looking for, but I envisioned something like this color link with a more creamish tint and a way different style. Finished off with some gold ankle boots.

What do you think?

for the second link, you have to scroll down to see which dress I'm talking about. It's the goldish cream one.
something more this color link so that it doesn't clash with the gold shoes
Just in case anyone is wondering; this is what the leggings look like on link

Most Helpful Guy

• leggings make me drool :P

• lol! why?

• LOL!

• haha yep..what can I say link

What Guys Said 6

• Hmmm. Well I like the leggings and the dress (I definitely love the dress) separately. But I can't see them working together tbh. I think if you wear them together then the dress (and the effect it will have on guys) will become less sexy. But together? I don't like it.

• I don't want that exact dress. I just like the way the color compliments the leggings.

Thanks for being honest in a tasteful way :)

• YESSS! ;D

• Yeah, that's definitely a go. You're clear for take off.

• Yeah I like it.

• Those leggings are absolutely horrendous.

• well good thing you won't be the one wearing them ;D

• I know at least one, now, ha ha ;)

• well she's not on this page :) :P

• First, those leggings are hideous. I'm sorry, I really am. I know you like them, but I'd laugh if I saw anyone actually wearing them, and I'm generally not prone to being that much of an a**hole, not to someone's face, anyway. I wouldn't be able to help myself.

Second, that dress is sexy, but only because it's really short. It's attention getting, and you'd definitely have a bunch of guys craning their necks to see if they could get a glimpse of your goodies. However, you'll notice that none of the models are wearing leggings. That's because leggings destroy the entire effect that the dress is designed to have.

Leggings with a dress give off an entirely girlish look. There's nothing "sexy" about it at all.

• lol, well that's just you. A majority of people really like them and despite what everyone else thinks; I adore them! :D They are so comfortable and creative. I'm not the type of person who's going to cower away and not get funky with my style for the sake of making sure someone else likes what I'm wearing.

Also, I specifically said that I didn't want that exact dress; it's the COLOR that I was talking about. I'd never wear that sh*t lol I've seen t shirts that cover more!

• Listen, the leggings are getting a bad rap because the link doesn't actually show a girl wearing them. Many different colors of leggings probably look horrendous when not on an actual person.

• handsomejackk, some of you guys don't like the leggings and some of you do. That's how things are with pretty much every type of clothing lol I have yet to see a type of clothing that every single person likes. I don't mind people not liking them.

• I'm thinking no guy in the club would be able to ignore you. DAYMN!

• lol! thanks...so you don't think it's too much?

• ...too much, but in a GOOD way. :)

What Girls Said 3

• With such bold leggings, I think a peplum top would look better than the dress that you have an eye on. Something like this...

link

link

link

link

• ooooh! Lovely ideas! So helpful! :) thanks :D

• I'm no guy, but that sounds super cute and relly sexy! Go for it!

• I don' t even think leggings will save that dress in the second link from looking trashy. It'ts just so open in the bust and back. Classy it is not.

• I stated that I didn't want that exact dress, the link is just there because that's the type of COLOR I'd wear the leggings with

• Oh my. LOL

• I feel the same :)