Kilts and underwear! Let's hear it!

I have always wanted to know if Scottish men, (or anyone that wears kilts) wears underwear under them!? Does anyone know!? Like for certain!

Awh, Dangit, sorry there isn't supposed to be a dollar sign|:

Most Helpful Guy

• Yoda says, "With no underwear comes cold balls."

What Guys Said 4

• I used to wear nothing under my kilt. not any more as drunk older woman have a habit off lifting your kilt and flashing you to all your friends and family.

• Im of scottish descent. I go commando under my kilts :)

• I always wear underwear when wearing a kilt. My brother doesn't. It's up to the individual.

• LOL never thought about this before. How bout next time you see a scottish man wearing a kilt go up to him and lift it. That will satisfy your curiosity :D

• Haha right!? If only...

• I'm Scottish, and invite you to try this ;)

• Hahahaha, well then I just might have to.

What Girls Said 3

• I have heard both ways. I know guys who go commando..and guys who wear underwear. I also went to 2 weddings in Scotland and some guys wore kilts..and I know at least a couple went commando. So I think its just what the guys comfort level is..who the people he will be around, etc. Wish more scottish guys had answered this question :P

• Look it up..? ha ha on a different site? With Scottish men..? Or mentally decide which idea you'd prefer.. I say that I'd hope he wears something under it for safety reasons (getting sewed or blinding someone) and respect for others, but back then in the dinosaur days I'm sure they were butt naked underneath.

• The one experience I had with a Scottish chap in a kilt was defiantly underwear free...