Girls, do you like wearing your boyfriend's/husband's clothes?

and if you do what article of clothing and why do you like it?:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything that belongs to my fiance is fair game!

Before our engagment and before we lived together I would take his, shirts and basketball shorts because it was 1. more comfortable then my pjs, and 2. I traveled a lot and he would from time to time and it was heartbreaking to be away from his for long periods of time and having something of his made it seem a lot less terrible then I thought it was. It's the same reason he would ask me to spray my purfume on his pillow when I would go out of town.

Anymore now that we've lived together for a little over a year I wear his shirts because they are SUPER comfortable to sleep in!

What Girls Said 7

• Tootally! I would love to! Wearing his jacket when I get cold or just his shirt around the house! The last one is my fave! Its hot and comfortable and I would feel so lovey dovey in it. Like I am wrapped up in my man and belong to him, ect :D

• Hell yes! I love wearing my boyfriends shirts! they smell like him and it makes me smile on the inside even f I am having a bad day!

• It good and bad:)

• i love wearing his clothes, especially his t shirts or sweatshirts because theyre big and comfy

• I love wearin his shirts and jackets itt smells like him and remins me of him but sometimes its like he's marking his territory so I'll be walkin across campus and people look at me and know I'm with him

• haha and do you like being his territory?

• Kinda I'm proud to date him but I don't want to be ow ed ya kno

• I love wearing my boyfriend's sweatshirts! They smell like him and it smells so damn good! They are kinda big on me, but I feel sexy in them :P They are so comfy and the fact that my boyfriend would trust me with his favorite sweatshirt means a lot(: I love it when guys let you wear their favorite clothes :D it's hot! haha

• I love wearing his shirts. It is a nice reminder of him plus I love being able to have the smell of him on me :)

What Guys Said 0