What kind of undies do boys prefer of girls?

-thongs

-boy shorts

-bikini

-granny panties (haha just kidding)

Tell me why you pick the answer you chose please?

Thongs expose more but boy shorts I think make my butt look cuter lol. I don't know just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boy shorts and the smaller version of them. They make the ass look good and oh so sexy.

What Guys Said 8

• Boy shorts are the best. They reveal enough to be extremely sexy, but they leave enough covered to be enticing. Plus, they fit tight and help form-fit to make a girl's ass look great.

• Don't usually respond to under 18's but panties are my favorite topic..

Anyway... I would have to go with boyshorts being my favorite (all lace) and yellow is my favorite panty color.

• I'm with you there (the under 18 and the panties), except red is my color.

• Booty shorts. hands down the best looking

• I like thongs or bikini panties. I like them because I like to see the string across a girls hips (which both provide). The string across a girl's hip is enticing to me.

• Boy shorts

• more skin shown the better of course, but ill agree with the others and go with boy shorts

• Granny panties are what I like.

haha jk

Anything tight is good, lol!

• booty shorts hands down they make almost all girls ass look good that's if they have an ass though

What Girls Said 0