Is it true that almost all women/girls dislike hair anywhere on a man?

esp excess hair? Would they date/marry a excess hairy guy ?

Most Helpful Girl

• My fiance is really hairy, I love it. He has hair everywhere it doesn't bother me any.

• he has hair everywhere! Wow. You love your man that's why hair is no issue or you even love his hairs!?!

• were you shocked the first time you saw so much hair on a man?and what do you suggest should I tell my fiancee about my excess hair before or just let her know herself as a shock/surprise?

• He told me he was pretty hairy and I could tell when I saw bits of chest hair and how hairy his legs and arms are...I suppose whether you tell your fiance or not is up to. I would maybe add that as something to this question as to whether you should tell her not. It wouldn't have bothered me but I don't know. I would say just letting her see would be fine. Maybe as her what she thinks of body hair?

What Girls Said 8

• Excess hair is gross but I don't mind an avg amount of hair. I actually kinda like the little patch of hair my boyfriend has on his chest. The only place I think it's really gross if a guy has hair there is on his back. Other than that it doesn't bother me.

• i like a man with facial hair and I don't mind a hairy chest

• u like facial hair! Wow. Most women hate that plus chest hair.

• its just sexy and manly and I want a man not a boy

• not tons of excess.. like back or tons on chest/stomach..

• It doesn't matter too much. I expect him to have some. I think guys with a bare chest are pretty sexy but if I really like him then it wouldn't matter to me

• As long as his back isn't extremely hairy and his face hasn't become grizzly man like we are cool :) I hate when guys shave themselves completely :/

• can't do back hair. I'm sorry.

• HAIR = MAN :D

• huh, is it? But most women want men to wax or shave if he has lots of hair! Why so then?

• er no I find the waxing bit weird... I mean he can't look like a yeti but still hair is good. its like so manly loool

• wow, girls like you raise some hope.

• Nope not true. I don't care. I've dated men who've been hairy and some who were not. Does the fact that a guy has a lot of hair change who he is? No. Now if he looked like chewbacca then there would be a bit of a problem, I'd ask him to trim but it still wouldn't stop me from dating him.

What Guys Said 1

• My faith has been restored in women.

• lols what do you mean? Are you also very hairy?haha.

• oh! Have you suffered due to your hair? Women turned you down? Guys teased?hmm?

• Not at all it's more personal