Guys how do you feel if you are on a date with a hot chick?

and she dresses sexy ( not slutty) a lot of guys stare at her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd freaking LOVE it! OMG, would I love to go on a date like that! If she's not slutty, then dressing sexy would be about me and not about getting attention from random guys. That would suggest that VERY good things could be in store for the end of the date.

What Guys Said 10

• I'd feel lucky, let them stare, it's mine. >:D

Now I wouldn't even care if someone flirted with my girlfriend in front of me. Mostly because I trust her to be loyal to me. But I can imagine it would be fun to watch him try to get something he can't. *evil grin*

• On the one hand I think "All these guys are staring at the chick I'M on a date with! I must be doing alright" lol.

But on the other hand I think "Oh darn, one of these guys are bound to make a move on her regardless of whether I'm there or not, I'm gonna end up dateless even though I'm already on a date"

• I think whatever she's the lucky one

• ive been with swim suit models its hard to be impressed after thT

• i would be thinking about burying my p in her v ...>:D

• Honestly I would hate the date other guys staring at my girl pisses me off I don't put up with wandering eyes thing it makes me uncomfortable and honestly a bit cranky and that would change the way I go about the date completely

• I´d be proud that she chose me

• i wouldn't like the all the stares she gets but it wouldn't really bother me

• Since that's basically all I've dated, I'd feel comfortable. Having said that, some chicks are so hot that they command attention from guys and girls, even other really hot girls, so it's definitely an ego boost.

• Depends. If she focuses on me no problem. If she starts flirting around, then I'll take off quickly, because I recognize a slut when I see one.

• feels like peeing

What Girls Said 0