Am I wearing too much make up or enough?

I usually put on foundation and a little bronzer with black eyeliner, a neutral color eyeshadow and mascara with chapstick. The reason I wear the foundation and bronzer is because my face naturally is really pale and a little red, and the foundation covers it with the powder making me look more natural...

do guys prefer if girls wear more make up?

What Guys Said 2

• A picture would help. I am not sure about the foundation thing. That might be an extra.

• I swear I don't wear a lot of foundation! just a few spots to cover up the red :)

• less...I don't like foundation & bronzer..o.O

• a little foundation just to cover any red spots, and when I say bronzer I don't wear it like most girls do where they look orange... its a light shade bronzer that just blends my face more with my natural skin

• guess I would have to see it.i did not know that foundation even came as powder until recently..so.it might look fine..however..is just like tattoos...female skin is AWESOME and is so wonderful that it is a shame to cover it up or disfigure it..o.O

What Girls Said 0