What kind of shoes look best on a guy?

jordans, air forces, vans, pumas, converse or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• original adidas sambas, they're so classic <3 I go wild when I see a guy wearing them

What Girls Said 3

• 1. Converse

2. Shox

3. Dunks

4. Air Forces

5. Classic Adidas

6. Classic Vans

7. Rainbows/ Reefs

8. NOT crocks or loafers

• Converse for sure :)

• Jack Purcells or some dope Nike SB's

Air force? Jordans? wtf? It's not 1991 anymore

What Guys Said 1

• One thing you will learn, as that as you get older, shoes become very important for guys. Unfortunately no one ever taught me this lesson, and I had to learn the slow and hard way. When I was in highschool I played sports, so being a typical guy, I loved cool basketball shoes. But you know how much girls love shopping for clothes and shoes, so obviously dressing nice is important to them, so they like their guys to look nice as well. The best types of shoes you can wear are sketcher-type dress shoes that are brown or earthy tone. I don't know what kind of material they're made of, I just buy them. But if you go to Ross, you can buy sketcher-type shoes for cheap. If you have any questions, ask a girl, or take a girl with you to pick them out. But when you get into college and older, it's definitely important to have some nice pairs of jeans and shoes! Quickest way to a girls heart is through your shoes.