What do girls think about guys who wear thongs?

ive tried one on once

and they feel good

idk wear to buy em

and what do girls think bout that

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• i mean.. honestly.. I just told my two female cousins who are sitting by me.. about your question and they both said "eww, gross".. we live in miami.. and have a gay male cousin.. we are not close minded people.. lolol.. but something about the guy wearing thong is really weird.. I don't know how that's comfy? it probably isn't good for your sperm count... lol I have no idea about the sperm count thing.. but I mean you can do it.. and you will find male thongs online to order.. but you may have to keep that a secret.. I mean I really don't think girls will accept that as a serious means of undies for guys.. there's a site called fmylife.com.. and one of the quotes was "i just found out my boyfriend owns more thongs than I do. fml"

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol

yea honestly

2 of my guy sfriends have em

we saw john tucker must die

and got curious

lol

yea

the guy ones

arents bad

skinny jeans on a guy are worse

i wear em lol

but I keep em low

to make sure nothing hapens

and what they said on john tucker is true

like a banana sack

lol

and iof coarse I will wear boxers

u no if I bend over lol

What Girls Said 8

• its weird. lol. I've only seen strippers with them on.. and I don't know why a guy would wear a thong? because the only reason we do is because we have "underwear" lines...? but I mean if you have a girlfriend who "loves" you maybe she won't care.. but its def. weird.. I've only seen male strippers with a thong on.. or gay guys..

1|1
    0|0
    • Im not gay

but I'm single

and I would wear boxers over em but they feel cumfy

• Sorry, honey, as I don't want to crush your hopes, but I don't think there are too many girls who wouldn't wonder why the guy was wearing a thong. But who knows? You might find a girl that likes it.

0|0
    0|0
  • one word..."ewww"

Sorry, but that's honestly what I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would find it more comical than sexy but I wouldn't stop liking a guy just because he likes to wear thongs.

0|1
    0|0
  • i always tell my guy that's what I'm gitting him as a gift. it's a joke to us. hell if you like it. go for it. be yourself. personally I think it would be weird on my guy, but he loves them on me!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol.. GOOD LUCK. lololol .. and you are one brave cookie! lolol no homo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's freakin' gross.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't know any guys who would even contemplate wearing one. lol. its definitely odd

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• thats some gay stuff yo

lol

id imagine in a place like jersey it would be the same lol

but that's just me...

0|0
    0|0
  • You should wear one in the gym locker room and ask the guys in there.

0|0
    0|0