What do girls think about guys who wear thongs?

ive tried one on once

and they feel good

idk wear to buy em

and what do girls think bout that

Most Helpful Girl

• i mean.. honestly.. I just told my two female cousins who are sitting by me.. about your question and they both said "eww, gross".. we live in miami.. and have a gay male cousin.. we are not close minded people.. lolol.. but something about the guy wearing thong is really weird.. I don't know how that's comfy? it probably isn't good for your sperm count... lol I have no idea about the sperm count thing.. but I mean you can do it.. and you will find male thongs online to order.. but you may have to keep that a secret.. I mean I really don't think girls will accept that as a serious means of undies for guys.. there's a site called fmylife.com.. and one of the quotes was "i just found out my boyfriend owns more thongs than I do. fml"

• Lol

yea honestly

2 of my guy sfriends have em

we saw john tucker must die

and got curious

lol

yea

the guy ones

arents bad

skinny jeans on a guy are worse

i wear em lol

but I keep em low

to make sure nothing hapens

and what they said on john tucker is true

like a banana sack

lol

and iof coarse I will wear boxers

u no if I bend over lol

What Girls Said 8

• its weird. lol. I've only seen strippers with them on.. and I don't know why a guy would wear a thong? because the only reason we do is because we have "underwear" lines...? but I mean if you have a girlfriend who "loves" you maybe she won't care.. but its def. weird.. I've only seen male strippers with a thong on.. or gay guys..

• Im not gay

but I'm single

and I would wear boxers over em but they feel cumfy

• Sorry, honey, as I don't want to crush your hopes, but I don't think there are too many girls who wouldn't wonder why the guy was wearing a thong. But who knows? You might find a girl that likes it.

• one word..."ewww"

Sorry, but that's honestly what I think.

• I would find it more comical than sexy but I wouldn't stop liking a guy just because he likes to wear thongs.

• i always tell my guy that's what I'm gitting him as a gift. it's a joke to us. hell if you like it. go for it. be yourself. personally I think it would be weird on my guy, but he loves them on me!

• lol.. GOOD LUCK. lololol .. and you are one brave cookie! lolol no homo.

• I think that's freakin' gross.

• i don't know any guys who would even contemplate wearing one. lol. its definitely odd

What Guys Said 2

• thats some gay stuff yo

lol

id imagine in a place like jersey it would be the same lol

but that's just me...

• You should wear one in the gym locker room and ask the guys in there.