Suggestions for guys perfume ?

So I want to buy my Dad a perfume and would like to get some ideas as to what would be a good not overly super strong guys perfume ? all suggestions are welcome Thanks :)

1|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your lucky day I'm a cologne connoisseur. The cologne you choose will always come down to the situation it is for and the time of the year. For instance my favorite evening scent/winter scent is Ralph Lauren Romance. My current everyday cologne for summer is Bvlgari BLV. Another good evening scent would be Gucci Envy. Dreamer by Versace is a sweeter cologne and is very versatile. Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani is a little strong for me but it is one that I wear from time to time. Tiffany by Tiffany is a good all-around for most seasons and occasions. Ocean Pacific by Ocean Pacific is a wonderful summer scent, which I need to buy more of because I am out.

I have many more that I use but in the interest of time I will stick with those above.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Go to Sephora or wherever and find a cologne that you wouldn't want your boyfriend to smell like. Guy perfumes are called colognes, for future reference.

As for a recommendation I'd say get D&G Light Blue. It works in warm weather, cold weather, for the office, for not the office, for dates (Picking up takeout and bringing it back counts).

0|0
    0|0
  • Lagerfeld. a lot of older guys like it, but it's not as old-school as Old Spice. hard to find, but not super expensive. not super cheap either.

0|0
    0|0
  • buy him a pheromone cologne

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugo boss dark blue.

I love that cologne.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coolwater and Curve are really good in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usher for men :)

ummm even Usher for women smells good on men its like a unisex

Ck by Calvin Kline

0|0
    0|0
  • Lacoste essentials

or

CK euphoria

0|0
    0|0
  • Initimately Beckham

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugo BOSS Original

0|0
    0|0
  • musk

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Guys don't wear perfume, they wear cologne.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks :) I already knew that I did not put it thanks for nor answering my question :P

• Dolce and Gabonna has great cologne for men, also Cool Water is a great one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clinique Happy

its kinda citrusy & its not overpowering

1|0
    0|0