Suggestions for guys perfume ?

So I want to buy my Dad a perfume and would like to get some ideas as to what would be a good not overly super strong guys perfume ? all suggestions are welcome Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your lucky day I'm a cologne connoisseur. The cologne you choose will always come down to the situation it is for and the time of the year. For instance my favorite evening scent/winter scent is Ralph Lauren Romance. My current everyday cologne for summer is Bvlgari BLV. Another good evening scent would be Gucci Envy. Dreamer by Versace is a sweeter cologne and is very versatile. Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani is a little strong for me but it is one that I wear from time to time. Tiffany by Tiffany is a good all-around for most seasons and occasions. Ocean Pacific by Ocean Pacific is a wonderful summer scent, which I need to buy more of because I am out.

I have many more that I use but in the interest of time I will stick with those above.

What Guys Said 10

• Go to Sephora or wherever and find a cologne that you wouldn't want your boyfriend to smell like. Guy perfumes are called colognes, for future reference.

As for a recommendation I'd say get D&G Light Blue. It works in warm weather, cold weather, for the office, for not the office, for dates (Picking up takeout and bringing it back counts).

• Lagerfeld. a lot of older guys like it, but it's not as old-school as Old Spice. hard to find, but not super expensive. not super cheap either.

• buy him a pheromone cologne

• Hugo boss dark blue.

I love that cologne.

• Coolwater and Curve are really good in my opinion.

• Usher for men :)

ummm even Usher for women smells good on men its like a unisex

Ck by Calvin Kline

• Lacoste essentials

or

CK euphoria

• Initimately Beckham

• Hugo BOSS Original

• musk

What Girls Said 3

• Guys don't wear perfume, they wear cologne.

• Thanks :) I already knew that I did not put it thanks for nor answering my question :P

• Dolce and Gabonna has great cologne for men, also Cool Water is a great one.

• Clinique Happy

its kinda citrusy & its not overpowering