Girls what do you find attractive about Guys and Guys what do you find attractive by Girls ?

Girls what do you find attractive about Guys and Guys what do you find attractive by Girls ? I find sporty guys with muscles the most attractive . What do use find attractive in guys or girls ?

Most Helpful Guy

• personally I find the way of they behave towards you attractive also their looks (with bright eyes and straight hair)and of course dimples on chicks :P :)

link

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I find the innocent girl quite attractive.

I'm not a fan of girls who like to show off, wear revealing clothes, and who are attention addicts. The most attractive girl is one who is laid back, doesn't try to show off for multiple guys, etc.

• I like me a girl what's got a little fuzz on her noggin and maybe both arms and legs. Nah, just the fuzz is good enuf.

• the female body language is really attractive...and I find in almost like foreplay reading it. it's funny how your mouth can talk about almost anything yet your eyes and body movements speak louder then any word you can speak.

• Looks: Short, long dark hair, anything from skinny-slightly overweight, wide hips, glasses, doesn't dress like a skank, tattoos

Personality: Honesty is key, even if they come off as a bitch. shy, innocent, smart, morbid sense of humor, funny, goofy, nerdy

What Girls Said 11

• Well, I'm very attracted to guys with beautiful eyes, especially if they have that deep instense

stare in there eyes. Does that make sense? I find eyes to be the window to the soul and I

think you can learn a lot about person though there eyes. I also like the sound of a guys voice,

not all them, but ones that sound a little different from most men, does that make sense?

I also have some other things, but I have tendency to ramble and don't want take up

your time with my ramblings. But, if want to know anything else just let me know? : )

• I had a girl tell me something like that a couple months ago..."Dare I say I think they are beautiful." she said she could tell I was true to how I acted..that I was honest and wasn't fake like most...what do you mean by the voice though?

• That they have the piece of equipment on them that I dont. I don't know it just draws me closer to them. Its like nature ha ha LoL

• Hmm.. well, to start, I guess it's their eyes first... when they can speak to you with their eyes. ;)

Lips, I love the shape of lips on a guy. ;)

Hmm.. that's PHYSICAL..

Now, for their personality... hmm. Strong, sweet, and a gentleman... I LOVE to be treated like a lady. :) It says something about the guy... respect.

• i guess guys who respect people, and do not look at girls as just for fun

guys who would see if someone thing wrong and try to help if they can

guys who when they think a girl likes them don't say "i can have some fun with this"

• A guy's face, back and broad shoulders. If he has that alpha demeanor, then he's hot.

• Humor, good looks, sweet and kind

• Eyes and smile

Their sense of humor

How they carry themselves.

I don't care how they dress as long as they are confident. I have no really issues with looks but I don't like tons of tatoos and I don't like bald guys

• I like arms and a strong mind. One of those two qualities is just so hard to find lol

• Okaayyy nicee

• Oh sorry I hit the down vote by mistake :) By the way the guy who said your ugly is an idiot, in my opinion your freakin gorgeous ;)

• thank you :)

• A cute smile and a good sense of humour (:

• Dark, tall, and handsome,
    Good ole country boy (im from alabama) respects everyone, acts like a man, muscular, athletic, tan, passionate, caring, strong, tough, and loves his mama

• great eyes and smile

and he has to have a sense of humor and has to be honest and caring

he doesn't have to have a six pack but he can't be super overweight (I know I sound harsh but I don't mean to)

i love tattoos but not all over the body

but mainly HAS TO HAVE A WONDERFUL PERSONALITY and respect for his family