Guys: Why do you like to mess with the short girls?

I am 5'1 and only 94lbs. Somehow I ended up being friends with guys on the football team and guys that are like six foot. Basically my feet are never on the ground when I hang out with the guys. They are always picking me up, throwing me on the couch, carrying me when they celebrate going ham in mw3 or football, or they all get in circle and squish me. Why me when there are other girls around?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you let them

What Guys Said 3

• Your easier to pick up then girls bigger then you.

And as they keep doing it.. because you allow it obviously :P

• probly because small hands make small things look bigger lmao

• They probably want to do more than picking you up and throwing you on the couch.

What Girls Said 2

• It makes them feel macho and strong. they are also probably trying to flirt with you or something. or they're just weirdly friendly where they feel like they have the right to play football with your body.

I experience the same thing. Not too fond of it anymore. I just flat out told them each individually that if they did it one more time without my permission I'd leave the area. It happens a lot less often

• you're fun size. I'm 5'2 and have gotten stuff like that before