What color do you like the opposite sex to wear?

I've heard several girls say things like "oh guys look so good in white/black" and was wondering if color had anything to do with attractiveness.

So my question is: girls, what color do you think looks best on guys?

Guys: what color do you think looks best on girls?

According to a study guys are more attracted to women in red dresses more than any other color dresses

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when guys wear black and/or red but that's just because those are my favorite colors. It's more about style than color for me though.

What Girls Said 7

• i like when guys wear earthy greens and dark reds.

• I LOVE white and so does my boyfriend. I love white shoes, white sweaters, white hats. I don't know why. He also plays it up with some random colour and it just looks so hot. White goes with everything!

• I think a guy would look best in a color that compliments his eye color.

My friends and my mom have always told me that if a girl has blue eyes, she should wear brown eyeshadow/eyeliner, or if she has brown, to wear blue eyeshadow/eyeliner. It's pretty much the same thing, you want a color to bring out your eyes. :P

• I love it when guys wear red. A nice, crisp, clean white button down or polo is also hot too.

• i like guys in black and red the most, but like Takkunlee that's probably because they are my faves for me

• Red, navy blue, kelley green, grey, red, black is nice, sometimes pink- depending on the guy and the article of clothing, red is always good.

• personally you wouldn't look good in any color, hope that answered the question

What Guys Said 3

• i disagree with the others. the only color I love to see on a girl is pink. I like if they wear blue as well but it must be a girly kind of blue.

red? I mean yeah, on an expensive dress I'm sure it looks great but I think in terms of everyday clothes it just looks so ugly. pink all the way. it catches my attention every time.

• The study is right, girls look the best in red. I can't give any scientific explanation but that's the way it is.

• you are correct, my favorite color is red, and my prom date wore this gorgeous red dress (were only friends though) very, very attractive

black is a slimming color, so if you're feeling fat/bloated it can cover that up

white is good for those music videos like killswitch engage's "my last serenade" (girls, check that video out, you may like the dress she's wearing, its amazing)