Do men find muscular women attractive?

I'm a serious soccer player, I practice 2 times a day all week every week, and I participate in boot camps and extremely hard workouts. I've been at this for about 5 months and I have gained about 10 pounds in muscle mass. I have biceps, visible abs and a muscular stomach, and big thighs with HUGE calf muscles. My back is also very muscular as well. I'm embarrassed by it because people usually point it out and make fun of me. usually I wish they weren't as noticeable and I feel self conscious about them. Would you consider ripped woman hot or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say not usually. It's OK to be in shape and have some good muscle tone, but if it gets too close to being a body builder type, then I'd say no. I like a girl softer. No offense.

What Guys Said 12

• Guys are generally intimidated by girls who look more muscular than they do.

The good news is, from what I've seen, guys who are really buff and ripped, a significant proportion of them actually _prefer_ girls who look like you to _any_ other looks. You're still much smaller and weaker then they are, but to them you look slim and healthy, where 'model' girls may look 'out of shape' to their eyes.

So some guys may be put off, but the guys you would probably find _most_ attractive probably love it.

• I do find strong women attractive but there are certain things that I find unfemmine like large arms. I do find strong legs attractive. I.e AlisonNyc she is a power lifter she has her own YouTube channel. I think she is very dedicated to her sport and has a great figure.

I really like strong legs/thighs/butt on my women (:

• Hot! What's your number? JK. One of my friends is a body builder and loves muscular women the most. Hit the gym and look for the body builders!

• Do what YOU want to do and be as big & muscular as YOU want to be. I find extremely muscular women beautiful and you will find someone who is attracted to you. Being true to yourself creates the foundation for a healthy relationship that has a much better chance of lasting.

• I love those kind of girls, but as long as it's not like this link

• I think this is the same type but a women who is nice and toned is so sexy

• Hard to say. definitely a case-by-case thing... Personally I would do anything to be with a fit *curvy* girl (waist smaller than hips, the more so, the better) *drool*

• I disagree with most of the respondents. I have always fancied muscular women and feel your body type is extremely attractive. You had me at "Huge Calves" by the way. A strong muscular body is an exhilarating sight indeed.

• I think that's very sexy <3

• No, it's not feminine look.

• That's the most beautiful thing in the world... a woman with muscle. <3

• Yes they are attractive as long as they aren't the female version of Ronnie Coleman

What Girls Said 3

• men like toned but not muscular. its good you are in shape but too much muscle on a girl can be a bad thing.

• Most guys on here like out of shape skinny-fat girls or overweight girls

The female athletes I'm friends with(soccer and track) have boyfriends but they typically go out with other athletes

• If your body does not resemble a guy then you are considered hot. For some reason it freaks guys out when they see a female that might actually be as strong or stronger than them. Plus it reminds them of a guy so it's a turn off.