What sized shirt do you typically wear?

I personally wear men's large (US).

What about you? Be honest and answer anonymously if you'd like. Vote in the poll!

• Size Small (S)
    38% (31)5% (3)24% (34)Vote
  • Size Medium (M)
    41% (33)44% (26)42% (59)Vote
  • Size Large (L)
    14% (11)24% (14)18% (25)Vote
  • Size Extra Large (XL)
    0% (0)5% (3)2% (3)Vote
  • Other (XS, XXL and Beyond)
    7% (6)22% (13)14% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Please vote if you haven't already done so! Thanks for answering.

0|0
53|36

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 52

• I wear a small.

If I'm buying clothing to wear to bed I usually buy a size larger, medium (I like to sleep and be comfortable).

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium,

Sometimes it's just right,

and sometimes it's oversized for me and I use it as a nightshirt :)

0|0
    0|0
  • an xs or s

0|0
    0|0
  • unfortunately I have really big boobs, so I have to get large or extra large (i'm in Canada) depending on the make/style of the shirt because of them. if it weren't for them, then it would be medium and large instead.

having big boobs ain't all it's cracked up to be >.<

0|0
    0|0
    • I so understand. It sucks.

• Show All
    • Thank you. I hate my boobs. they are a freakin d

• ugh I feel your pain tayterkinz. mine are d's too. do you sometimes have to go up to dd depending on the style and make of the bra?

• Sometimes a small, someties a medium. Depends on the brand and if it is going to shrink or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually a small

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the shirt. Usually large, because it is the only size that fits my chest, but it is too big for my waist. Shirts with a larger chest and a cinched in waist, I can fit a medium. Meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either XS or S

0|0
    0|1
  • L I like to cover my fat and my body up and I hate when people wear things too small!

1|0
    0|0
  • I almost always wear a medium.

0|0
    0|0
  • For t-shirt sizes I'm small. Other shirts depend on which section of the store I'm in...

0|0
    0|0
  • xs

0|0
    0|0
  • Size Small usually...sometimes medium

0|0
    0|0
  • small-medium- really depend on the brand

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually xs but some shirts that are small still fit C:

0|0
    0|0
  • A medium

0|0
    0|0
  • A small

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear mens t-shirts large because I have big boobs but don't like to show them off. Weird, right?! Haha but I also like baggy ts

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually a medium, but sometimes a large.

0|0
    0|0
  • XS or S

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually small, sometimes XS, depending on the make.

0|0
    0|0
  • generally medium, but with some brands small.

0|0
    0|0
  • A medium.

0|0
    0|0
  • US S, M, or sometimes L. Mostly M, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium, I don't like tight shirts

2|0
    0|0
  • Large. I have big boobs & a long torso so medium size shirts aren't long enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm almost always a small. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Us sm or m depending on the cut

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 36

• It depends on the cut of the shirt. By my chest measurement I am 42" exactly which would put me as a large by most standard. Assuming the shirt has a "straight cut" (most common kind in America) that's what I wear. But because my waist isn't as trim as it should be, I can't fit into shirts that are tailored with a V-taper to the torso shape. So if the shirt has that cut to it I have to move up to an XL usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • You act as if your shirt size is something to be embarrassed about, enough to go anonymous even. Size medium.

3|0
    2|1
  • If it's a dress shirt, I wear large because I'm a husky guy. If it's a cotton tee, I like medium which is small for me, but I've got guns so why not show 'em off?

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part large, but some brands I wear medium, but I try to stay away from medium because I don't like tight fit clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • XXL but I can wear XL. I just prefer more loose fitting shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to wear XL (US) because of my shoulders. I'm pretty scrawny other than that, 34/34 jeans and such..

0|0
    0|0
  • Small-medium. Preferably medium. If I go with a small t-shirt, I usually have a shirt on top of it. (like this link

0|0
    0|0
  • I think European sizes are generally smaller than American sizes, like one time I was buying shirts online from America and in one of the brands I took a small and the other was an extra small lol. I'm not small, I'm like 5"10 and 150lbs, just average I guess but I usually take a small, or a medium, just depends on the fit of the shirt

0|0
    0|0
    • European sizes are definitely a lot smaller... My aunt brought me back a shirt from Germany and the tag said XL... the shirt is a tad smaller than some of my mediums here in the US

• I'm right in between M and L, so unfortunate. I don't like wearing sloppy t-shirts, and I don't like wearing super tight shirt either. Some of my shirts are M, some are L. There's one specific store that has t-shirt that perfectly fit my torso and shoulders. It's odd because I'm 6'4", but I have a slight upside down triangle build. My shoulders won't fit in a regular M but my torso will, I'm doomed.

0|0
    0|0
  • XXL

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium tall if possible, large otherwise.

Dress shirts I get M2M for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small and extra-small.

0|0
    0|0
  • My shoulders are so wide I have to wear 2X. Anything smaller than that the sleeves will ride up my shoulders. With a longsleeved shirt, the cuffs will not reach all the way down. Both ways just looks ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Size XL If I wear any smaller I look like one of those guys that tries to hard by wearing a super tight shirt. Won't fit I have big shoulders and back and so it just looks odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally stray towards slim-fit-style men's Medium, especially when buying higher-end shirts, but I'll go for the occasional Large if I'm feeling like being extra-comfy! Style isn't always all it's cracked up to be. :P

0|1
    1|0
  • I tend to wear medium but I'm thinking of possibly switching to large.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to wear tight small shirts but realized that I look like a little kid in them.

I am a tall, skinny dude and I started wearing Large and Medium

0|0
    0|0
  • US medium

0|0
    0|0
  • US large might be too big for me, but in Finland I use large shirts :D

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a weird question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Large. I have medium t-shirts too, but they are a little short after they are washed. All of my dress shirts are large, because my neck is too snug in anything less than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same, men's large US in everything except the livestrong line by Nike, their polo's run a size bigger for me, so the Polo's a US medium

0|0
    0|0
  • XXL t-shirts, I have a large muscular frame and I'm tall. Some brands I need a XXXL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small or Medium, depending on the shirt or brand of shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh it various on the fabric but generally Medium or Large. I only wear small if I'm trying to show out haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mens large

0|0
    0|0
  • men's extra large

0|0
    0|0
  • m and dress shirts a 12 and a halfn

0|0
    0|0
  • I like overlarge shirts :P comfy. extra large ftw.

0|0
    0|0
  • XXL mostly. Some XL fit, just depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys