How many pairs of shoes do you have?

How many pairs of shoes do you have? What kinds are they? I have 13 pairs. Lol They are:

2 converse

3 flip flops

Flats

Heels

Rubber boots

Snow boots

2 running shoes

Fashion boots

Slip on shoes

• 1-5
  • 5-10
  • 10-20
  • 20-30
  • 30+

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going with 30+. This is because my mom and I are the same shoe size, so we can share. I have heels in all colors, to match every dress (and a few that I still have to buy dresses to match - yes, I buy heels THEN match them to dresses, not the other way around). I have a good 10 pairs of winter boots alone, and at least 6 pairs of flip-flops.

• I'm the same size shoe as my mom too but we don't share because we can't stand what the other one wears :)

• LOL My mom and I keep each other balanced. Sure, sometimes she comes home and I have to say, "Hahahahahaha cute joke. I'll take this atrocity back before you get too attached" but usually we're cool :o)

• I have 31 pairs of shoes..And today I buy 2 more..

dr martens shoes

What Guys Said 11

• Nike running shoes

2 Nike shoes one black/ gray and one white/ gray

Cowboy Boots

Boots

Dress shoes

Adidas white don't use though

Jordans

about 3-5 other pair of shoes I have that are just random shoes I barely use anymore or are messup shoes for when I need to get dirty and don't care. I think I have a lot of shoes for a guy but I actually need new ones... or at least I think I do.

• Im as bad as a girl when it comes to shoes.

4 Pairs of Military boots (Im in the army)

3 Different pairs of running shoes depending on length and distance of run

5 pairs of custom designed Nike's (NikeID.com, best website EVER)

4 pairs of Nike 6.0's

2 Pairs Supra Vader High Top

1 Pair Supra mid's

and then a pair of sh*t shoes I wear when I'm feeling lazy :)

• Wow...you must be a serious runner! :) do you know anything about minimalist shoes? I'm contemplating getting some because I prefer to run barefoot but no one I talk to is any help.

• You mean the Toe shoes? I don't use them, but research says its better for running, because its more natural. I'm not the guy to go to for advice about that though, google it :)

• The heck is wrong with you people and your shoes?

I have three pair.

1 for everyday casual

1 for dressy occasions

and one for sports and gym and whatnot.

• Two pairs if not counting the shoes I use at work indoors (sandal type) and training shoes I use at gym. And those two are combat boots that are for cold and wet weather and sneakers for warm and dry weather.

• lol women and their shoes

• Not sure..but I only wear about three pairs: tennis shoes, dress shoes (look-alike-Wingtips) and moccasins...(:(:(:

• One, and those are my boots. They are universal.

• Pair of dcs and a pair of cowboy boots.

• Allstars

Sanuks

Sandals

Dress shoes

2 pair boots

• Id say B

• 4. A pair of boots, 2 pairs of Nike high tops (one pair is old that I wear if I'm not going anywhere), and a pair of black dress shoes.

What Girls Said 17

• I can't even count them, let alone give you a breakdown, but I guess its somewhere between 50 and 60. My s.o. gave me a nickname hat I'm not particularly fond of because actually it was higher than that at one point before I donated and gave away many pair before we moved.

• I have more than thirty..oops! more like 50. In my defence, quite a lot of those are high heels that I have to wear with work outfits though! ..and as for the rest of them, I have no excuse, I just really like shoes.

• 1 pair of work boots

1 pair of barn boots

1 pair of flip flops

1 pair of heels

1 pair of everyday shoes

5

• Uhh...flats in black, red, tan, blue, cream, brown, and silver. Toms in black, white, grey, red, green, and gold. Heels in black, red, silver, and grey. Sandals in silver, black, and gold. Black flip flops. Tan Sperry's. Converse in black, pink, and yellow. Snow boots. Rain boots. Boots in black, light brown, grey, and dark brown. Oxfords in brown and black and white.

33 pairs

• I think 20-30. If it's more than 30 I'm slightly ashamed :/

I'd say half of those are heels. Maybe 7-10 pairs of assorted boots (ankle, heeled, thigh, knee, etc). 5 or so sneaker-ish types (trainers, vans, nikes, etc). Then about 5-10 pairs of flats (ballerinas, sandals, flip flops, brogues, etc).

Ugh. I definitely have more than 30 :/

• I'm gona say 30 I have a lot of flat with the same pattern but different colors and a few wedges

• Idk say 20 but too many to count

• 1 vans

3 sandals

2 tennishshoes

1heels

2 black boots

...ya 9

• 6-9 kind of, I can't go count it now lol

2 Heels, I don't wear heels a lot.

4 Flats.

2 Sneakers shoes.

1flip flops.

• you want some .B

• 10 after my shoes have holes I throw them away

• 7 pairs

• I put D. LOL

• ten pairs of shoes in total

• I think I have AT LEAST 20 or 30. I love shoes. lol

• I have over 40. I couldn't even tell you what they all are!

• Honestly, I have a serious shoe problem. I counted back before last school year started and I had 30 pairs of shoes. I've gone shopping since then >.>