Guys, do you think it is attractive for girls to wear hair clips?

If yes,please provide links on the kinds of hair clips which you think are attractive if possible . If not ,what are the reasons?Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Like hair accessories? If my boyfriend was being so attentive about my hair clips I'd be concerned about his sexual orientation.

I'm gonna assume MOST guys don't really have a preference/notice.

Men don't typically pay attention to detail like women do. With guys it's more of a "whole picture" sort of deal.

• What's 'sexual orientation'? Sorry.my English isn't very good.

• Sexual orientation means whether someone is: gay/lesbian, bisexual, or straight.

What Guys Said 4

• chill out we don't even notice them even if we did, that won't contribute at all to attractiveness lol.

• Haha.So what does it mean if I catch a guy staring at the hairclip that I am wearing?

• well in that case, trust me he was starring at your body but when you caught him he turned his eyes to pretend to be looking at your hairclips

• It doesn't really make a difference, I have never really noticed unless it's one of those big flower hair clips. I like ribbons in girls hair.

• yup they are gREAT!

• Hairclips can be cute-sorry my computer doesn't do links

What Girls Said 1

• that reminds me, I haven't really seen any girls these days with hairclips or headbands...

i think they were more of a thing of the past, like in the Victorian ages or in the 90s.

i remember a few years ago, butterfly clips were all the rage, lol.

• i think it might be cute, depends...like in a little, naive girl kinda way...