Cute dress or jeans and shirt which one is more attractive and why?

I think I feel more feminine with Cute dresses I don't use Them very often but I believe I get more attention when I use jeans and tank tops quite the basic look but I guess its more revealing, what you guys think is more attractive and why?

Cute dresses

link

link

Jeans

link

• Cute dress
  • Jeans and shirt when they are fitted
other jeans links

link

link

Even though the sundress isn't as reaveling as jeans+ tea guys still prefer it as it shows legs and womanliness ?
These are only examples I just wanted you guys to have An idea of a normal cute dress that is usually loose and jeans that are fitted doesn't have to be skinny...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I get more looks when wearing a dress so I think they appeal more. I get what you're saying with a tank and jeans though.

• Do you have a more squared than curvy body? When you mean dress you mean sundresses not those bodycon stuff right lol

• Interesting. Its weird but when I wear jeans and tank tops I get like 10 times more attention than when I wear dresses I am curvy but pear shaped and I guess the dresses doesn't show what I got, never wore bodycons I am shy about those lol

• Meh, I don't like wearing them, but it's the only thing that suits haha.. firstly, I hate that all my clothes have to be tight to look good, and I say tight because it's hard to find FITTED clothes or ones that don't get rid of all my shape. I don't have much of an ass but I'm still an hourglass so bodycons can look bad, just got to change it up a bit. :P

Yup, a lot of other dresses won't show off your curves. I do think you pears look better in jeans, those curves are nice.

What Guys Said 8

• Dresses are more feminine and will get more attention than jeans, even if the jeans are well designed and show you off...

• Just because its feminine?

• Yes, just because it's something only girls wear! Hey, we wear jeans, too!

• I'd pick the first dress. The second one looks weird.

The jeans are OK but it looks awkward if you know what I mean.

And the flare pants thing look really weird.

But I'm a guy so I don't know what fashion you girls like. :)

• If this would have been "A fitted dress" a la Ms Monro link it would have probably gone to the dress.

As it is, skinny jeans and tight shirts better show off a woman's figure than just any "cute dress"

• out of the photos, the dresses would probably be my favorite on a girl. skinny jeans and over-sized shirts though is one of the best things girls can wear though, imo.

• cant go wrong with either but as far as preference -- I love seeing great legs, so cute dress is my vote.

• And if a girl don't have great legs or celullite on it? Or too short that you barely see legs?

• I like the dress and the one pair of jeans

Don't like the flares too much

• The dress.

• I think girls with curves (boobs and butt, and no, that doesn't mean having curves is having a "bigGER" stomach look better in jeans and a t because it's form fitting and looks cuter on them. That doesn't mean they couldn't pull off tight and or form fitting dresses but..I think they just look better in jeans and a t. However, if you're not curvy, I prefer dresses on you because, I think deep down, men prefer feminine women and dresses just tend to make you girlier. It's like magic, you put one on and you instantly become this daffodil, lol

• ! Daffodil! Hahaha... too cute. :D

• So in my case its probably because like you said I am curvy (without the big boobs) I look better with jeans and tee but for a girl with a more squared shape dresses will do?

• Yes

What Girls Said 0