Does a bad boy normally have a typical look?

With the way a guy dresses or style does a bad boy normally have a certain type of dress or look or does it really vary and is all in the attitude and if its all in the attitude what is that attitude?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Affliction shirt or jauntily placed snapback with strangely flat brim, depending on the scene.

0|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• I've never noticed a tattoo&badboy correlation...Actually the super tatted up guys I know are really nice. It's the attitude more than the clothes. Egotistical, smooth talkers seem to be the worst I've come across. I listen closely when guys talk to try and pick up on the little stuff, and I observe how they interact with others (guy/girl friends or new acquaintances). How they treat others is a good way to tell if they're putting on a nice face for you.

0|0
    1|1
  • Tattoos and piercings. Normally in black. He never gives two sh*ts about anything and can normally hold his own weight in fight, so an in shape guys. He will show off his arms and tattoos but in a way that does not look like he is trying at all.

1|0
    1|1
  • a "i don't give a damn" look in this swagger and eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes by his tattoos, his haircut like for example bald or spikey, his look, stuff like that.

0|0
    1|0
  • no, they just have a bad attitude and are mean.

1|0
    0|1
  • Guido LOL .. other than that and scraggly looking guys, no. Their behavior tells you.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• This thread is explaining so much about why girls so frequently label and/or write me off as a badboy or a thug or something.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah either black and white stripes or a bright orange jump suit.

0|1
    0|1
  • Girls will now that best: they rarely miss them. :D

0|1
    1|1
  • he'll look and act like a hardcore douche bag, then run like a little bitch when you confront him. girls don't like bad boys, they like a**holes. bad boys are in prison.

0|0
    0|1
  • yup they look like me

0|0
    0|1