Does a bad boy normally have a typical look?

With the way a guy dresses or style does a bad boy normally have a certain type of dress or look or does it really vary and is all in the attitude and if its all in the attitude what is that attitude?

Most Helpful Guy

• Affliction shirt or jauntily placed snapback with strangely flat brim, depending on the scene.

What Girls Said 6

• I've never noticed a tattoo&badboy correlation...Actually the super tatted up guys I know are really nice. It's the attitude more than the clothes. Egotistical, smooth talkers seem to be the worst I've come across. I listen closely when guys talk to try and pick up on the little stuff, and I observe how they interact with others (guy/girl friends or new acquaintances). How they treat others is a good way to tell if they're putting on a nice face for you.

• Tattoos and piercings. Normally in black. He never gives two sh*ts about anything and can normally hold his own weight in fight, so an in shape guys. He will show off his arms and tattoos but in a way that does not look like he is trying at all.

• a "i don't give a damn" look in this swagger and eyes.

• Yes by his tattoos, his haircut like for example bald or spikey, his look, stuff like that.

• no, they just have a bad attitude and are mean.

• Guido LOL .. other than that and scraggly looking guys, no. Their behavior tells you.

What Guys Said 5

• This thread is explaining so much about why girls so frequently label and/or write me off as a badboy or a thug or something.

• Yeah either black and white stripes or a bright orange jump suit.

• Girls will now that best: they rarely miss them. :D

• he'll look and act like a hardcore douche bag, then run like a little bitch when you confront him. girls don't like bad boys, they like a**holes. bad boys are in prison.

• yup they look like me